Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Nice Chrome 16" Wheels w/ New Tires 225/55/16-4 Sale

2K views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  TafoyaMNAA 
#1 · (Edited)
Chrome 16" Wheels / New Tires 225/55/16-4 Sale WILLING TO TRADE

4 New Mastercraft Avenger 225/55 R16 mounted on 16 inch Chrome Elite Wheels . The tires have just been mounted so have very few miles on them. These tires sell for $128.00 each valued at $512.00 for all 4 but will sell w/ the rims for way less then they are worth. As for the rims they have a bolt pattern of 5x114.3. Will sell for $375.00, but to the first person that makes me a reasonable offer they will be theres. You can email me at TafoyaMNAA@msn.com if you have any ??

Heres some pics or email if you would like additional pics.

Will trade for a set of TIRES in real good condition -- size: (2) front: 245/40 R18// (2) Back: 275/35 R18's

Buyer Takes care of all shippin Charges..

EDIT: WILLING TO TRADE For tires for my 18" used or whatever PM me

EDIT: Some good feedback from another sale of mine.

TafoyaMNAA is a great guy to buy from. He shipped these less than a hour after I payed him, and even scanned and emailed me the tracking info.
Buyer Takes care of all shippin Charges..

EDIT: JUST LOWERED PRICE NEED TO SELL ASAP

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Will trade for a set of TIRES in real good condition -- size: (2) front: 245/40 R18// (2) Back: 275/35 R18's

Or Someone just make me a offer please I need tires for my 18's

Attachments

#4 ·
Oh shoot my bad i thought it was below my avatar thing. Sorry bout that I am located in Avondale, Colorado zip is 81022. Email me if interested at TafoyaMNAA@msn.com

#5 ·
EDIT: JUST LOWERED PRICE TO $375.00 NEED TO SELL ASAP
:good::good: My loss your gain

#9 · (Edited)
if i go any lower then $375 then i lose out a lot i just bought the tires there BRAND NEW i think this is a more then reasonable price. I did say OBO or trade. You can find 16 tires cheaper then $375 for a nice set you tell me where bro :good: Thanks for the advice though

"They may be ugly" What there ugly cause there not a typical Mustang wheel thats cool I personaly think thats stupid how people think just cause they got a MUSTANG the only thing that looks good on it is the played out cobra or bullit wheels, looks like these wheel r better lookin then your stockers you r riding on thats just imo just like you got your own

JUST LOWERED PRICE TO FREE85 IS THAT BETTER --------Just Jokin

#10 ·
Can A Mod Please Delete This Thread Or Move It To Non Mustang Related Parts 4 Sale. The Edit Feature Is Not Allowing Me To Delete It For Some Reason Thank You

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.