Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Nitrous Kit 4 Sale

Tags
nitrous
2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  TafoyaMNAA 
#1 · (Edited)
Up 4 Sale is a Cold Fusion Dry Nitrous Kit which includes everything you need to hook it up except a bottle and mounts for bottle, also there is no wiring expect for the relay wire (wire is cheap so it aint really that big of a deal on the wire). I NEVER used the kit but i did have it mounted. The Kit goes for $249.95 from coldfusionnitrous.com w/ no bottle and no line, But this kit has line i am askin $200.00 for it shipped to anywhere in the Domestic 48 US states. You can PM Me or email for pics or questions (I got some pics posted but I'll post more pics up by the end of this week) my email address is TafoyaMNAA@msn.com I also accept Paypal :good:

This is the kit listed on Cold Fusion Web Site:

http://www.coldfusionnitrous.com/EFI...?CategoryID=19

V6 - 50-100 Hp / No Bottle / No Line CFN-801 This dry kit is designed for late model E.F.I. cars and small trucks. $249.95
Here's a list of everything included in the SALE:

Nitrous Solenoid w/
ALL fittings attached to it already

All plumbing needed to install from trunk to engine bay and a 2 foot peice from nitrous solenoid to CAI (Or stock intake tude)

WOT SWITCH (Wide Open Throttle Switch) W/ BRACKET AND BOLTS but i bent it to work w/ my car but it can be bent back or bent to however you need it.(Its Unvirsal Bracket)

Relay w/ adapter w/ wire

Dry Nitrous Nozzle (bent to blow towards TB opening) No jets included but you can buy them from any nitrous supplier real cheap.

Hurst Shifter Knob w/ Nitrous Activation Button

If you want i know i guy that can get brand new Cold Fusion Bottles for $155 w/ gauge and FREE shipping in the U.S. (let me know if you want me to get a hold of him to get a nitrous bottle). You can also find them on ebay for real cheap.

This kit w/ bottle is worth $425.00, you can save a lot of money by buying this kit and getting a bottle off ebay for around $100, plus thie kit only cost you $200 so that puts you way below what this kit is worth and its NEVER been used. I did make sure solenoid works when activated.:good:

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
yeah my buddy gave me a brand new Dyno Tune Wet Kit that he had for his car but he just sold the car so he just gave this kit to me it was still in the box from shipping :)

#9 ·
BUMP

This kit would be perfect to get started using nitrous and if you dont feel olay to run a dry shot all you gotta do is buy the wet conversion kit from dynotunenitrous.com for $150 and you will be set :good:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.