Mustang Evolution Forum banner

03 take offs

2K views 32 replies 8 participants last post by  Alscobra 
#1 ·
Sale didn't work out. These are up for grabs. Light scuff on the lip of 1 not bad. Make offer.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Going out on a limb here...but...yes, they are spaced for 99-04's. They are "take offs"...which mean they came stock on the car when it was purchased.

#11 ·
I sent it to another member on here that has to get rid of his current ghetto rims...he bought the car that way. Hopefully he will chime in.

These HAVE to go...

#19 ·
sonicpony03 said:
Wow, who would take off the Mach 1 500 rims for those :disgust:...even though I'm not the biggest fan of bullitts on the Machs, they are definitely better than those damn things

On a side note...if they had tires I'd be all over them...I want a decent looking set of winter wheels to store the car and drive around on before the black bullitts can come on.
That would be awesome winter rims. Pimpin

#20 ·
Yah I always liked the stock anthracite bullitts. They definitely look better than the 16" 7.75" wide stockers I have on now, they make the car look top heavy and aren't aggressive enough.

#21 ·
sonicpony03 said:
Yah I always liked the stock anthracite bullitts. They definitely look better than the 16" 7.75" wide stockers I have on now, they make the car look top heavy and aren't aggressive enough.
These would actually look sexy with some blizzaks. I wanna but those cobra rims for summer. I am gonna try to off-load a set of 17 in X 8 in 5 spoke ponys

#29 ·
Possibly, but I'm tainted. I think bullits are the most played out rims out there...that they are just Crager SS's bolted up to a mustang...and for that reason, I can't like them on any car. But, like I Said, I'm tainted.

#32 ·
Alscobra said:
I think they came on the bullitt's first didn't they. Might be the reason to look like cragars. Not sure though.
Cragers are from the 60s I believe. They came long before the bullit was recreated. They were a gm wheel in my mind, always will be. But I'm stubborn like that. Lol

#33 ·
PureVenom said:
Cragers are from the 60s I believe. They came long before the bullit was recreated. They were a gm wheel in my mind, always will be. But I'm stubborn like that. Lol
I'm talking about the new edge bullitt when the new ones came out. But yes they should be on a chevy hot rod.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.