Mustang Evolution Forum banner

SCT Tuner Needed!

2K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Topless04GT 
#1 ·
I know i know its in the wrong section but I still cant post in the classifieds yet.

I am lookin at a rare find I need to find an unlocked SCT tuner for 200 shipped... Let me know whats out there. thanks!

#3 ·
you have 101 posts so you now can post in the classifieds, the 101 post limit is there for a reason and not to be gone around. You qualify and Ill be happy to move your thread over to it for ya :)

#7 ·
I just need smoething to get rid of this damn check engine light for my o/r xpipe and then a little more giddyup... everything I have read has pointed towards SCT... does that sound about right everett?

and thanks laaaaayla :)

#9 ·
A predator will do what you're asking. Like Everette, most choose based on what is available locally for custom tuning. I had the predator, but no one in town tunes with one so I sold it for an SCT.

So, if you are thinking about getting custom tuned, see what the tuner you would use will tune with. If they do predator tunes, then hit up Everette for his hook up for sure.

#8 ·
Topless04GT said:
I just need smoething to get rid of this damn check engine light for my o/r xpipe and then a little more giddyup... everything I have read has pointed towards SCT... does that sound about right everett?

and thanks laaaaayla :)
I have an sct. However it's only because the speedshop I go to use their software. If I wasn't ever going for a dynotune a diablosport woulda been fine

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.