Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Magnaflow axle-back 05-09 GT or 07-09 GT500 - never used

2K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  mustangchassy 
#1 ·
I am looking to sell a New (still in box, opened but never installed) Magnaflow axle back kit for 05-09 Mustang GTs..

Kit includes both mufflers, clamps and installation instructions

It is this kit, including the box it was shipped in directly from Magnaflow:
MagnaFlow Exhaust Products - For Trucks, Suv's, American Muscle, Diesel, & Sport Compact Vehicles

I'd ordered this axle back to replace the Magnaflow Magnapacks that are currently on the car. Unfortunately, when I went to install this kit.. I learned the vehicle had a full cat back setup - not an axle back, the cat-back piping on my car is different from stock and they did not match up. (which is good, but bad in that I'm not a fan of the magnapacks..)

Spent over $400 for these, but need these gone, I need the garage space... -

Looking to get around $390 for these shipped.. I'll let them go for $350 if you can pick up locally in southern Los Angeles (I can deliver up to ~30-45 minutes away)

Next best price I can find online is $422 through amazon, most places online list for $450+

See less See more
#4 ·
Sure wish you could make a road trip up the coast to N OR./SW WA. Hope you get these sold so the modding can continue. Good luck!

#9 ·
They came together in one box from Magnaflow, which is in the pictures above.. I also still have the packing material from the box.. I never took the bubble wrap off the other muffler/pipe.. I could go $370 shipped to IN

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.