Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Sequential Turn Signals

2K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  deadsp0t 
#1 ·
For sale: 05-09 sequential turn signals. They r the plug in type and was purchased from AM. Only been installed a few months. I also bought new bulbs with them, slyvania. I'm selling my car so I thought I'd sell these and put my stock ones back in. I will ship these but I'll have to check on pricing. Asking $80. Brand new cost me 130 + 15 for bulbs.

#5 ·
Yes I'm prolly selling it. My loan officer was gone today but after test driving several SUV's I settled on a 2011 dodge nitro. I love my stang but it's just not practical. If everything goes as planned I'll have it Monday :) I got 3 kids so we fit much better!

#7 ·
Redmustang2007 said:
So these r the plug ins.... Where r u located for shipping cost and did u install them urself
Yes they r the plug in ones. I'm in Indiana. I'm a girl who knows nothing about working on cars and it took me less then an hour to install. I watched the video on AM and it was very easy!

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

Lalayla said:
I wish they were for 04! I'm sorry about selling your stang though. :(
Thanks dear! You all on here have a lot of knowledge and keep doing what you are doing. You all have some killer stangs!

#11 ·
mustangchassy said:
Lmao thought about that.
Always sucks to move on from a stang you love. I've done it 3x and always ended up with another... Keep an eye out on craigslist, as there are always decent stangs for sale and from time to time you will see someone desperate to move a fox car or early sn95 that you could have as weekend ride. Just a thought.. 

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.