Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Steeda Cluctch Quadrant and cable. Used 83-95

842 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Otlaw80 
#1 ·
The previous owner of my mustang installed a 5spd in the car and I went back to an AOD. I've got the STEEDA clutch quadrant in good shap with a few scratches from use or installation. Also comes with a clutch cable (not sure of brand) It is used, there is one spot of the out case that must have been rubbing on somthing cause it is worn through. Cable is NOT showing. It did not make it through the cable casing, just the outside plastic(rubberish) case. It moves just fine and has the bracket on it still. I'm not sure if it is stretched or anything else, have never messed with a manual and it was not installed when I bought the car. $30 + shipping for both items. Will also trade for an auto shifter from an 79-86 mustang, or a brake pedal assembly. Not sure if the 87-93 pedal assembly will work or not, but I know the shifter needs to be 79-86. I'm located in Dixon, IL 61021. Feel free to see how much shipping would be to you (for whatever service you want) or let me know and I can find out.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.