WTT/WTS: 3.10 RedBilletflow Upper - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-18-2007, 10:01 PM   #1
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
WTT/WTS: 3.10 RedBilletflow Upper

I have a 3.1 upper right now and am looking to pick up a 2.93. Is anyone out there looking for a 3.1" upper? Mine is redfire, in great shape, can get pics at request.

Anyhow, would like to mess around with a 2.93 for a while until I go KB...so I'll trade you straight up...

Or, if someone wants to buy mine, I'll just order a 2.93 from BF to replace it.

I'll sell mine for $50 shipped. It will require the BF hub as that is not coming off. This is just the ring.
Advertisement

Old 12-19-2007, 08:12 AM   #2
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV
Re: WTT/WTS: 3.10 RedBilletflow Upper

Get pics, how much is the hub, and by hub do you mean a setup so that you can bolt/unbolt the pulley easily without issue (just remove 4 bolts and put a new pulley on)
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-19-2007, 09:03 AM   #3
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Re: WTT/WTS: 3.10 RedBilletflow Upper

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectorV View Post
Get pics, how much is the hub, and by hub do you mean a setup so that you can bolt/unbolt the pulley easily without issue (just remove 4 bolts and put a new pulley on)
To buy a new pulley ring, it is $69.95 plus shipping per ring. So $50 shipped is a decent deal.

Do you already have a non-stock pulley on your car? If I remember right, you have the stocker still. If you do, then no, this won't just bolt on. You will need the billetflow snout piece.

However, if you wanted and are looking to order parts soon, you could order the whole setup from billetflow, and we could swap rings.

I'll get pics of it tonight...I have pics, but I'll get some current ones.
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted