S197/Coyote Parts for Sale - JLT CAI - Wheels/tires - Strut Tower Brace - Floor Mats - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-10-2012, 06:06 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
S197/Coyote Parts for Sale - JLT CAI - Wheels/tires - Strut Tower Brace - Floor Mats

I'm doing some spring cleaning and have some parts laying around that I no longer have any need for. All parts are taken from a 2011 Mustang GT Premium M6 unless otherwise noted. Original high-resolution pictures are available upon request. Any reasonable offer will be entertained, but I feel these prices are pretty fair.

First up we have a JLT Cold Air Intake. This CAI was used for about 3,000 miles and is in like-new condition. The filter is still relatively clean and is not bent/mangled like many seen for sale.

Price: $200 + actual shipping cost

Next up is a Stock Intake Plenum Cover. Like-new condition.

Price: $50 + actual shipping cost

The following item is a stock Strut Tower Brace. This is standard equipment on GTs with 19" wheels and the GT/CS package. This will not clear the V6 or the Boss Intake Manifold.

Price: $100 + actual shipping cost

Also for sale is a set of floor mats. These fit 05-10 Mustangs and come with an extra anchor for 05-09 models. They will fit an 11+, but not perfectly. Driver's mat is slightly worn, all others are in like-new condition.

Last, but not least, are a set of stock 19" wheels and tires. These have 5,000 miles and have been kept clean so there is no brake dust. The wheels are in generally good condition, with the exception of one scratch (pictured below).

Pictures of the scratch (first wheel individually pictured):

Price: $900 - I would prefer a local deal on these but will ship if desired at buyers expense

I have stock mufflers, h-pipe, cats, air inlet tube and a sound induction tube for sale as well if anyone is interested. Pics of these items available upon request.
Advertisement

Old 05-14-2012, 08:59 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Re: S197/Coyote Parts for Sale - JLT CAI - Wheels/tires - Strut Tower Brace - Floor M

Bumpity bump!
Old 05-14-2012, 11:06 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
Where are you located?
Charles.young10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-14-2012, 11:06 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Re: S197/Coyote Parts for Sale - JLT CAI - Wheels/tires - Strut Tower Brace - Floor M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles.young10 View Post
Where are you located?
Near Dayton, Ohio. Sorry, I thought that was listed under my avatar but it appears to have disappeared.
Old 05-20-2012, 07:03 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Prices and status updated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon85 View Post
I'm doing some spring cleaning and have some parts laying around that I no longer have any need for. All parts are taken from a 2011 Mustang GT Premium M6 unless otherwise noted. Original high-resolution pictures are available upon request. Any reasonable offer will be entertained, but I feel these prices are pretty fair.

First up we have a JLT Cold Air Intake. This CAI was used for about 3,000 miles and is in like-new condition. The filter is still relatively clean and is not bent/mangled like many seen for sale.

Price: SOLD

The following item is a stock Strut Tower Brace. This is standard equipment on GTs with 19" wheels and the GT/CS package. This will not clear the V6 or the Boss Intake Manifold.

Also for sale is a set of floor mats. These fit 05-10 Mustangs and come with an extra anchor for 05-09 models. They will fit an 11+, but not perfectly. Driver's mat is slightly worn, all others are in like-new condition.

Price: $30+ actual shipping cost

Last, but not least, are a set of stock 19" wheels and tires. These have 5,000 miles and have been kept clean so there is no brake dust. The wheels are in generally good condition, with the exception of one scratch (pictured below).

Price: $800 - I would prefer a local deal on these but will ship if desired at buyers expense

I have stock mufflers, h-pipe, cats, air inlet tube and a sound induction tube for sale as well if anyone is interested. Pics of these items available upon request.
Old 05-24-2012, 01:48 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Another update and bump!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon85 View Post

Price: Sale Pending Funds

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted

Tags
cai