Wtb fuel pressure regulator - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-21-2012, 12:11 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mmustang01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 186
Wtb fuel pressure regulator

Looking for a fuel pressure regulator for a 2001 mustang gt
__________________
01 gt
Procharger d1
Mmr long block
480 rwhp 450 # of torque
Mmustang01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-23-2012, 01:52 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
32vNomad's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 655
Re: Wtb fuel pressure regulator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmustang01 View Post
Looking for a fuel pressure regulator for a 2001 mustang gt
If your close to a junk yard any v8 returnless style would work. Im using a regulator from a 00 Continental, I have an 02 GT.
32vNomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 04:57 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mmustang01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by 32vNomad

If your close to a junk yard any v8 returnless style would work. Im using a regulator from a 00 Continental, I have an 02 GT.
Thanks for the info bro
I would like to get me a aeromotive fuel pressure regulator
__________________
01 gt
Procharger d1
Mmr long block
480 rwhp 450 # of torque
Mmustang01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-23-2012, 05:11 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
32vNomad's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 655
If its for returnless. The computer controls pressure and pump speed in our cars.
32vNomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 06:20 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mmustang01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by 32vNomad
If its for returnless. The computer controls pressure and pump speed in our cars.
Well I took my car for a tune and is running out of fuel so they told me that I need a bigger pumps,a return fuel line and a fuel pressure regulator
__________________
01 gt
Procharger d1
Mmr long block
480 rwhp 450 # of torque
Mmustang01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 12:51 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
32vNomad's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 655
Thas because they don't understand your system. You can upgrade to an SVT Focus pump. And use a boost a pump from kenny bell. Whay hp or you at
32vNomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 04:07 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mmustang01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by 32vNomad
Thas because they don't understand your system. You can upgrade to an SVT Focus pump. And use a boost a pump from kenny bell. Whay hp or you at
I got dual walboro 255 fuel pumps and a kenne bell boost a pump 60 lbs injectors and aeromotive fuel rails
Right now is pushing 447 rwhp and 450 torque
__________________
01 gt
Procharger d1
Mmr long block
480 rwhp 450 # of torque
Mmustang01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 06:03 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
32vNomad's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 655
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmustang01

I got dual walboro 255 fuel pumps and a kenne bell boost a pump 60 lbs injectors and aeromotive fuel rails
Right now is pushing 447 rwhp and 450 torque
If your using regualar walboro pumps on a returnless system you will have issues. Those pumps are not variable speed and will have issues. Did you change over ur system to return style?
32vNomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 06:28 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mmustang01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by 32vNomad

If your using regualar walboro pumps on a returnless system you will have issues. Those pumps are not variable speed and will have issues. Did you change over ur system to return style?
To be honest with u I don't know if they r regular ones or not I called the place where they install them but they couldn't found the invoice and I don't have it either
So I'm planing on put new pumps
My car is still return less system
__________________
01 gt
Procharger d1
Mmr long block
480 rwhp 450 # of torque
Mmustang01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 08:18 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
32vNomad's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 655
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmustang01

To be honest with u I don't know if they r regular ones or not I called the place where they install them but they couldn't found the invoice and I don't have it either
So I'm planing on put new pumps
My car is still return less system
You can go with dual ford gt pumps or dual svt focus pumps
32vNomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 09:01 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mmustang01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by 32vNomad

You can go with dual ford gt pumps or dual svt focus pumps
Im gonna go with walboro 400 and return line hope that can solve the problem
__________________
01 gt
Procharger d1
Mmr long block
480 rwhp 450 # of torque
Mmustang01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



12:50 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.