Well, since I haven't touched the Mustang in three years or driven it in four, I think I am going to sell a lot of the parts off of it. Don't worry, I'm not getting rid of the 'stang, but I think I might go in a different direction with it when I graduate from school and start working on it again.
This is the stuff I can think of off the top of my head, make me an offer if your interested. Looking to trade for: a cheap, reliable truck capable of hauling a Cherokee or a Mustang, car trailer, drivers side drop Dana 44 front axle, and a rear Dana 44 or 60.
I would much rather trade than sell, also I am not dead set on selling this stuff, just testing the waters.
Post parts have between 0 and 10 miles on them.
- Repopped GT-350R front valence
- Repopped rear bumper still in packaging
- Near complete Repopped Porno red interior
- Fuel injected 5 liter with non-roller block, (I think) forged pistons, and a mild Comp Cams cam with 20k miles
- T-5 out of a 4-banger fox with Cobra clutch
- Freshly rebuilt Powerdyne blower with complete install kit and 6 and 8 lb pulleys
- MSD 6-BTM ignition box with boost ****** controller
- custom gauge cluster
- Boost and Fuel Pressure Autometer Phantom gauges
- Laurel Mountain Mustangs full a-pillar gauge pod
- plug-and-play stand alone engine harness from Ford Fuel Injection
- A9L computer
- Polished ASP smog and A/C idler pulleys
- Custom Polished Aluminum valve covers
- Hooker competition long tubes
- Dark Horse Performance trans x-member for t-5 in a 64-66
- Vortech 255lph fuel pump
- Remanned 65 3 speed pedals
- Mustang Steve Cable clutch conversion
- 29” Aluminum BeCool radiator that has had no water run through it
- Some Lakewood Slapper bars (super cool!)
- Door and Trunk Popper Kit
- Bullitt Pedal covers cut up to fit 64-66 pedals
- Grant Steering Wheel
I’ve also got a tilt Ranger steering column, fox Mustang front springs, a Dana 35. I might still have a 98 3.0 Ranger engine, trans, engine harness, cab, and rear axle but they may be gone, lol.