4 30lb injectors from turbo coupe - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted



Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-30-2012, 10:08 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
32vNomad's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 655
I have 4 30lb injectors may need cleaning. Pulled from 2.3L Thunderbird Turbo coupe. $80.00 shipped.
32vNomad is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-01-2012, 11:16 AM   #2
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arcadia
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,785
Would they be any good on an n/a 2.3l?
93mstnglx is offline  
Old 11-01-2012, 02:39 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
32vNomad's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 655
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93mstnglx
Would they be any good on an n/a 2.3l?
I don't see why not. That is if you have mods for the needed fuel. Usually when you change fuel injectors in an engine to ones larger than what the ecm is calibratered for, you waste fuel. Because the larger injector will put more fuel out per cycle. If you plan to go turbo or fi then they would be something to have.
32vNomad is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-01-2012, 04:57 PM   #4
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arcadia
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by 32vNomad

I don't see why not. That is if you have mods for the needed fuel. Usually when you change fuel injectors in an engine to ones larger than what the ecm is calibratered for, you waste fuel. Because the larger injector will put more fuel out per cycle. If you plan to go turbo or fi then they would be something to have.
Turbo yes but that is still a long way down the road, thanks tho
93mstnglx is offline  
Old 11-23-2012, 11:44 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
32vNomad's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 655
Bump* These are still up for sale.
32vNomad is offline  
Old 11-23-2012, 04:39 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
2300turboford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: london
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 2,903
Quote:
Originally Posted by 32vNomad
I have 4 30lb injectors may need cleaning. Pulled from 2.3L Thunderbird Turbo coupe. $80.00 shipped.
Their 36lbs I'm pretty sure they will handle 20 lbs
__________________
"Racing is life ,anything before or after is just waiting "-the king of cool -Steve McQueen
2300turboford is offline  
Old 11-23-2012, 05:38 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
2300turboford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: london
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 2,903
Let me rephrase that their 36lbs injectors and they will handle 20 psi if boost
__________________
"Racing is life ,anything before or after is just waiting "-the king of cool -Steve McQueen
2300turboford is offline  
Old 11-23-2012, 05:52 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
32vNomad's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 655
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2300turboford View Post
Let me rephrase that their 36lbs injectors and they will handle 20 psi if boost
There are the red top Bosch injectors(FMS). The black part wiped off on some because of the cleaner I used at the shop. I was going to use them in my 4v but I only have 5 and switched to the unscar ev6 injectors.
32vNomad is offline  
Old 11-23-2012, 05:55 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
2300turboford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: london
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 2,903
Quote:
Originally Posted by 32vNomad

There are the red top Bosch injectors(FMS). The black part wiped off on some because of the cleaner I used at the shop. I was going to use them in my 4v but I only have 5 and switched to the unscar ev6 injectors.
If u weren't so far away I'd sell u my 4
__________________
"Racing is life ,anything before or after is just waiting "-the king of cool -Steve McQueen
2300turboford is offline  
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



08:56 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.