Mustang Evolution Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: SCT Xcalibrator 2 for FORD (96-08 mustang only)

2K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  rebeltx 
#1 · (Edited)
For Sale I have an SCT Xcalibrator 2 for FORD vehicles!

This unit will work on all 1996 to 2008 mustangs as well as SOME other ford vehicles. Be sure to check the SCT website to see if your vehicle is compatible, if not listed you can e-mail SCT for an answer.

This unit is in "stat" or "half lock" and can be unlocked by fallowing the directions on the SCT web site that I will supply(below). I would unlock the tuner all the way but I do not have a windows computer to load the software onto, I did however plug in a USB and powered the unit, this is how I determined it is in half lock. I used this tuner a few months ago to return the Ford Focus it was on to stock(girlfriends car now), it has been on the shelf since so I know it works. When you unlock the tuner it will be as if it were unused and will NOT be loaded with tunes.

Again, new tunes will need to be made and loaded for your specific car.

From the SCT Website: http://www.sctflash.com/PDF/UpdatingFW_TR.pdf

"Stat=Stock - Your tuner is half locked, but fixable. Go the the tech support page, select the Ford Xcalibrator 2 in the first drop down, select Device Update Software in the second drop down and hit Search. Download Liveload 3 by clicking the "Click Here to Download" next to it. Install this application, once installed open it up, plug in the X2. The program asks the X2 to be on the main menu. Program Vehicle is the main menu of the X2s. Press the unlock button within the liveload application. This will change the status to Unused and the tuner will then be ready to tune a new vehicle."

HAVING TROUBLE FINDING IT?????? Copy the link below into your browser and it will take you straight to the page: SCT Performance - More Power! Less Fuel!

^^^Be sure you download the proper software, there are a few choices^^^

To load new tunes: http://www.sctflash.com/PDF/LoadingCustomTunes.pdf

Asking price is $210 SHIPPED TO THE CONTINENTAL USA! Amounts less than the asking price may require you to pay shipping. Delivery conformation will be used.

Post or PM questions.

Will ship out of the country if you pay additional shipping cost.

I have bought things on ME before and have had good luck. I believe in a fair deal and square business, please represent yourself in a respectful manner and you will be treated in a respectful manner. You pay, I ship.

Thanks for looking

See less See more
#2 ·
just wanted to back this up, i had to do the same thing to my xcal 2 when i got it, new tuner for the simple click of a button :good:

#5 ·
do u have a pic showing the current status of the tuner, im in the look to replace mine that was locked by my old v6 which is toast, same tuner as yours so i know how to work my way with it. ty for your time.

#7 ·
Thank u for your time

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.