J&M adjustable Pan Hard bar - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-21-2012, 06:36 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
J&M adjustable Pan Hard bar

I will be removing a very nice and vitually new J&M adjustable PH Bar. I also put a 90 degree grease fitting on the end that needs it. You will like that. I have receipt from AM and it cant be over 90 days old. Been on car around couple months and no more than 800-1200 miles max. My car is not my DD really since my job is working in the automotive mobile tool business and of course a large truck.
Nothing is wrong with it what so ever. I just ordered Koni and the majority of my susp. mods are BMR hammertone black. I just got BMR adjut. PH bar and upper brace both new hammertone. Since I got to do the Koni's I may as well pull the J&M and stock brace and put on this new matching BMR stuff.
The Bar you recieve will be practically flawless with J&M sticker and black.I think only color offered. I will sell it for 100.00. I am in NC and willing to meet at some distances...Depending when and where.
I will SHIP also.... just as quick. I even have a box for a PHB here. If shipped I will do 90.00 + shipping. The grease in it is excellent susp. grease.
Currently AM is out of stock of these bars. I see why... b/c it is a nice bar for good pricing.
**NOTE** I am not taking bar off till someone buys it or Koni's arrive.Whichever comes first. If bought tonight I would ship first day my local UPS store is open next week. That is even Monday or Wednesday. Ship to ya ground.
Will go out in morning and get picture to attach. It is the one AM shows,but I will get us a pic.If need too I can go out with my Iphone and flash and text a pic to someone wanting it tonight
** UPDATE** FEDEX just left meaning konis are on porch.Might be pulling the bar very soon.Who wants this? If ya local come on and get it today!
2012 Prem. w/ GB insert stripe/stitch , M6,Brembo, 3.73,Stock Air-Box,93-R Tune,Borla Catback w/ X-Pipe,FRPP-"K" Springs,BMR PH Bar,BMR Upper support brace,BMR Reloc. Brackets,CHE Lca's, Koni Struts/Shocks, Jlt cc,Saleen grill, Hydrocarbon Center console/stereo surround,Formula One Tint, MGW w/ speedawg ball match seat inserts,SOS Dual Aeroforce Guages,MT82 Amsoil MTF.METCO Uca/Ucm, Shaftmasters DS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-22-2012, 06:49 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
What kinda difference did you notice with this installed? What year?
Old 12-23-2012, 07:29 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdbformula View Post
What kinda difference did you notice with this installed? What year?
You are not gonna have a notice worth mentioning.It is necessary to lower your car to keep the body of car centered over axle. The only PH Bar you will notice is one that has solid ends.If you are not in road course racing you for sure do not want solid ends unless you want to hear it.
Buying a High-end adjustable bar for a DD and little drag strip action is basically preference for the Names or color,which most just paint if they want it other than the black.You don't want junk but for the money I have to give J&M a "A". Alot of guys run them which explains why AM is "out of stock". If you need one it's a excellent bar and will do a good job I assure you.
As for the year.....It's on my 2012 GT.
2012 Prem. w/ GB insert stripe/stitch , M6,Brembo, 3.73,Stock Air-Box,93-R Tune,Borla Catback w/ X-Pipe,FRPP-"K" Springs,BMR PH Bar,BMR Upper support brace,BMR Reloc. Brackets,CHE Lca's, Koni Struts/Shocks, Jlt cc,Saleen grill, Hydrocarbon Center console/stereo surround,Formula One Tint, MGW w/ speedawg ball match seat inserts,SOS Dual Aeroforce Guages,MT82 Amsoil MTF.METCO Uca/Ucm, Shaftmasters DS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-23-2012, 09:43 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Is it aluminium or steel ?
Old 12-23-2012, 09:56 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post
Steel
Old 12-24-2012, 10:51 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
I bought this one new from a friend for $80 bucks ^_^ it's silver but painted it black!
Old 12-25-2012, 10:27 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by back n a stang
I will be removing a very nice and vitually new J&M adjustable PH Bar. I also put a 90 degree grease fitting on the end that needs it. You will like that. I have receipt from AM and it cant be over 90 days old. Been on car around couple months and no more than 800-1200 miles max. My car is not my DD really since my job is working in the automotive mobile tool business and of course a large truck.
Nothing is wrong with it what so ever. I just ordered Koni and the majority of my susp. mods are BMR hammertone black. I just got BMR adjut. PH bar and upper brace both new hammertone. Since I got to do the Koni's I may as well pull the J&M and stock brace and put on this new matching BMR stuff.
The Bar you recieve will be practically flawless with J&M sticker and black.I think only color offered. I will sell it for 100.00. I am in NC and willing to meet at some distances...Depending when and where.
I will SHIP also.... just as quick. I even have a box for a PHB here. If shipped I will do 90.00 + shipping. The grease in it is excellent susp. grease.
Currently AM is out of stock of these bars. I see why... b/c it is a nice bar for good pricing.
**NOTE** I am not taking bar off till someone buys it or Koni's arrive.Whichever comes first. If bought tonight I would ship first day my local UPS store is open next week. That is even Monday or Wednesday. Ship to ya ground.
Will go out in morning and get picture to attach. It is the one AM shows,but I will get us a pic.If need too I can go out with my Iphone and flash and text a pic to someone wanting it tonight
** UPDATE** FEDEX just left meaning konis are on porch.Might be pulling the bar very soon.Who wants this? If ya local come on and get it today!
How much to ship to 31069?
Old 12-25-2012, 02:05 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Btw a panhard bar is mainly for when you lower the car. It's used to realign the cars geometry cuz when lowered our cars tend to either sway to the left or right. The only thing it's gna do for us non lowered cars is tighten up the rear end but not worth the money ur gna spend on it. Only buy this if you plan on lowering the car bro
Old 12-25-2012, 03:52 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos

Btw a panhard bar is mainly for when you lower the car. It's used to realign the cars geometry cuz when lowered our cars tend to either sway to the left or right. The only thing it's gna do for us non lowered cars is tighten up the rear end but not worth the money ur gna spend on it. Only buy this if you plan on lowering the car bro
I am
Old 12-25-2012, 04:12 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I am
Yea me too just do it right bro don't half *** it. Your gna need a relocation sway kit and make sure to buy new caster chamber plates too
Old 12-25-2012, 06:41 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Yea me too just do it right bro don't half *** it. Your gna need a relocation sway kit and make sure to buy new caster chamber plates too
Y do you need the sway kit ? I've herd of the control arm relocate but not the sway .
Old 12-25-2012, 06:47 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Y do you need the sway kit ? I've herd of the control arm relocate but not the sway .
Well depends if ur gna do drag tires or not? If not then no need. If u do then yea cuz the drag tires won't clear the sway bar
Old 12-25-2012, 06:52 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Well depends if ur gna do drag tires or not? If not then no need. If u do then yea cuz the drag tires won't clear the sway bar
Nobody said I was gonna do drag tires but I already knew I needed that for 15" tires but not just to lower it.
Old 12-25-2012, 06:56 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Nobody said I was gonna do drag tires but I already knew I needed that for 15" tires but not just to lower it.
I have drag tires that's why :p
Old 12-25-2012, 07:13 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I have drag tires that's why :p
Really ? What size ? I wanna see some pics I am thinkin of doin 15x8's and 17x4.5 to avoid having to do the relocation bracket
Old 12-25-2012, 07:41 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post
I bought this one new from a friend for $80 bucks ^_^ it's silver but painted it black!
If it was silver then it is alum. and sells for about 5.00 less than steel new.New ones are offered in black only so its not this one.Nothing really wrong with the one you got.I wouldn't run it do to a little flex,but if you are really big on racing and looking to save a few ounces then may be but you will not see .Just don't see many at all thats aluminum.If it's not alum. and is steel must be a older version.
Old 12-25-2012, 07:49 PM   #17
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter

Guys,
This is back n a stang's For Sale thread. Please do not clutter it with off topic posts. If you want to discuss something other than the for sale item mentioned above please start another thread in the appropriate forum.

Thanks for understanding.
Old 12-25-2012, 07:51 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
My guess would be UPS ground around 20.00 bucks ballpark
Old 12-25-2012, 08:12 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Really ? What size ? I wanna see some pics I am thinkin of doin 15x8's and 17x4.5 to avoid having to do the relocation bracket
^ And thats true!You can avoid it.
Old 12-25-2012, 08:18 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTCM View Post
Guys,
This is back n a stang's For Sale thread. Please do not clutter it with off topic posts. If you want to discuss something other than the for sale item mentioned above please start another thread in the appropriate forum.

Thanks for understanding.
Yeah I looked and seen like 25 post and was like WTF......Thread jacking!! Thanks! MY man joined in Oct. of this year and got 752 post! Slow ya roll bro....LOL! All good man!
Old 12-25-2012, 08:20 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by back n a stang View Post

Yeah I looked and seen like 25 post and was like WTF......Thread jacking!! Thanks! MY man joined in Oct. of this year and got 752 post! Slow ya roll bro....LOL! All good man!
I'm lost lol hahaha
Old 12-25-2012, 11:27 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Can you post a pic of the phb? I am interested. Pm sent.
Old 12-26-2012, 07:15 AM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Lock it up mods....Thread closed.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted