FOR SALE: Steeda Shifter Bushing and stock shifter, parts. Taken off of 2011 GT/CS - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-27-2012, 04:26 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
FOR SALE: Steeda Shifter Bushing and stock shifter, parts. Taken off of 2011 GT/CS

This is used, came out of my 2011 GT/CS when I installed an MGW shifter. Car has 9,700 total miles on it, I purchased it at 9,400 and immediately ordered the MGW and a list of other parts.

It looks very much like this one on AM's site, though the bushing material is red instead of black.
Steeda Mustang Shifter Base Bushing (11-13 GT;V6) 555-7090 - Free Shipping!

PM me to make an offer. Shipping and insurance are additional, but i'll work with you to get actual shipping costs.

I can include the upper and lower shifter components if you want them as well. The bushing is still attached to the lower shifter "box" that the upper shifter mechanism goes into. The only part missing to make this a complete setup would be the small cup at the bottom of the shifter "stick" which plugs into the ball and shifter linkage cup.

Not looking to get rich, just wanted to offer it if someone may have a need/want for this.

Thanks,

Ian
2011 Grabber Blue GT California Special, 3.73 Gears, 6-Speed Manual, Steeda CAI, Steeda 93 tune, aluminum driveshaft (The Driveshaft Shop Co.), MGW shifter, Roush axle-back exhaust, Roush Side Rocker Panel Splitters, Ford Racing BOSS 302 front splitter, sound-tube delete, painted plug covers, JLT oil separator. Shelby transmission scoop & powder-coated trunk brace & many more items...
IanM is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-27-2012, 09:36 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Is it a stock piece or a actual steeda bracket ?
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:44 PM   #3
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter

Region: Kentucky
Please post pictures of the item you have taken yourself

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-28-2012, 12:43 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

It's the stock full upper & lower shifter mechanism, plus the Steeda bushing. Since my mgw setup came with everything as an all inclusive replacement, I have all of it available.

Here are the pictures:

2011 Grabber Blue GT California Special, 3.73 Gears, 6-Speed Manual, Steeda CAI, Steeda 93 tune, aluminum driveshaft (The Driveshaft Shop Co.), MGW shifter, Roush axle-back exhaust, Roush Side Rocker Panel Splitters, Ford Racing BOSS 302 front splitter, sound-tube delete, painted plug covers, JLT oil separator. Shelby transmission scoop & powder-coated trunk brace & many more items...
Old 12-28-2012, 10:06 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Added Pics... please send a PM if you are interested. Thanks.

Just make an offer if you're interested, I'm not sure what it's worth for the used bracket/bushing. It's in good shape, not new, but not rough at all...so basically it's been installed. I bought my car used with only 9,400 miles on it, the previous owner had installed this and I had no idea it was there.
I only learned it was installed when I went to remove everything to install the new MGW shifter. My shifter was pretty tight already, but I was having issues shifting sometimes, which are resolved now. Judging by how the Steeda unit is built, it's got to be a major upgrade over the stock one.
Old 01-02-2013, 12:54 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to Missxalii
Quote:
Originally Posted by IanM View Post
Added Pics... please send a PM if you are interested. Thanks.

Just make an offer if you're interested, I'm not sure what it's worth for the used bracket/bushing. It's in good shape, not new, but not rough at all...so basically it's been installed. I bought my car used with only 9,400 miles on it, the previous owner had installed this and I had no idea it was there.
I only learned it was installed when I went to remove everything to install the new MGW shifter. My shifter was pretty tight already, but I was having issues shifting sometimes, which are resolved now. Judging by how the Steeda unit is built, it's got to be a major upgrade over the stock one.
What issues were you having with shifting?

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

Would you take $40
Missxalii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 03:08 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

I'd had issues with finding 2nd gear, more so getting it to engage the gear correctly, and also from 2nd to 3rd, it would skip to 5th. In the end I don't think the new MGW shifter made a massive difference over the setup that I had, at least not until I swapped the fluid in the transmission.

I could do $40 plus shipping, and i'm talking actual shipping, not some over-inflated cost. You'd be looking around $50 or so all in. You'd be getting a nearly new bracket at half the cost of one new...
Old 01-02-2013, 03:10 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to Missxalii
Quote:
Originally Posted by IanM View Post
I'd had issues with finding 2nd gear, more so getting it to engage the gear correctly, and also from 2nd to 3rd, it would skip to 5th. In the end I don't think the new MGW shifter made a massive difference over the setup that I had, at least not until I swapped the fluid in the transmission.

I could do $40 plus shipping, and i'm talking actual shipping, not some over-inflated cost. You'd be looking around $50 or so all in. You'd be getting a nearly new bracket at half the cost of one new...
Okay that's fine. Through Paypal? Will I need anything else to install this? You didn't install it yourself right?
Missxalii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 03:24 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missxalii View Post
Okay that's fine. Through Paypal? Will I need anything else to install this? You didn't install it yourself right?
No, it was installed. It was installed by the previous owner when I bought my car used, I didn't know it was on the car, just like the aluminum driveshaft I got with it (bonus!). The car only had 9,400 miles on it when I bought it, so i'm not sure how long it was on, but it couldn't have been long.

I removed it when I installed the new MGW shifter, so I removed the entire shifter mechanism, as you see in the pictures because the MGW is a total replacement of the stock upper, lower, bushings, brackets, and everything. All of the parts with exception of the Steeda Bracket were the stock OEM shifter mechanism.

I can send it all to you if you want it, or just the bushing, it's your choice. Just PM me and i'll send you my paypal info, and you can send me your shipping info that way as well.
Old 01-03-2013, 03:10 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

SOLD

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted

Tags
2011 gt