wtb h/c/i parts - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-25-2008, 05:10 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
wtb h/c/i parts

i am looking for parts to complete my h/c/i swap. all i have right now is a ported upper intake manifold. i basically have my mind set on the heads so that should be out of the way. here are the parts i still need:

ported lower intake manifold
comp valve springs or some other springs capable of good lift along with keepers and retainers
arp head bolts
hardened pushrods
billet cam(already have one pending)
ford gasket kit(if they are new)

so if anyone has these parts or know of anyone who has a really good deal on them besides the obvious places like delk and ssm let me know.
tigerfan2771 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-25-2008, 05:19 PM   #2
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Re: wtb h/c/i parts

Tousley ford will be a great source for the gasket kits....they are 15% over cost.

Here's a comparison...Autozone has my valve cover gaskets for $49 + tax per pair. Tousley has the same gaskets for $12 each plus shipping. I'll PM you his info later today...
Old 05-25-2008, 05:44 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Re: wtb h/c/i parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureVenom View Post
Tousley ford will be a great source for the gasket kits....they are 15% over cost.

Here's a comparison...Autozone has my valve cover gaskets for $49 + tax per pair. Tousley has the same gaskets for $12 each plus shipping. I'll PM you his info later today...
alright that would be great. im just trying to get quality parts for as cheap as possible. that way i can invest in other things for my car.
tigerfan2771 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted