direct port nitrous - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-25-2008, 08:28 AM   #1
Road Trip!

Region: Louisiana
direct port nitrous

im selling my nitrous to go with a d1sc procharger. kit works perfect and is complete for 4 or 2v 4.6 mustangs. currently has 125 hp pills in it which is perfectly safe for a stock bottomend, this kit was on my friends 04 2v and had 10 bottles put through it with no problems, ive ran 5 through it on my 01 cobra motor with no problems.

i will fab a custom mounting bracket for the solenoids because the factory one is junk and i threw it away. i will talor it to 2V or 4V motor for a clean look.

bigshot nitrous&fuel solenoids
(1)10lb bottle
(1)15Lb bottle
bottle brackets
all fuel/nitrous line
purge solenoid
bottle heater
cupholder activation switch
NOS rpm activation switch
comes with numerous rpm pills
all parts and detailed instructions included.

this kit uses nozzles under the injectors to supply the nitrous and fuel which eliminates nitrous puddles that usually damage an engine.this kit can be adjusted to run a 300 shot on a built motor.

this kit sells for $1500 brand new without the extra bottle,bottle heater,purge valve, & cup holder arming switch.

on a stock 2v gt, this kit went 12.20

asking $1000

for $600 more itll come with a sct xcalII with an amazon nitrous tune

Nitrous Oxide Systems (NOS) 08101NOS - NOS 4.6 Mustang NOSzle Direct Port EFI Nitrous Oxide Systems - summitracing.com

SimplyOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-25-2008, 09:25 AM   #2
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Re: direct port nitrous

What's kyle going to purge while driving down the road now?
Old 06-25-2008, 10:21 AM   #3
Road Trip!

now he can just laugh at the blowoff valve or blower whine...i found a hellion 78mm kit and a procharger d1sc within my budget, either will see 20-25 psi. i got a vendetta to settle...:angryfire
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-25-2008, 10:22 AM   #4
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Hmm....so do I once I get the clutch installed and broke in...I'll borrow tires from someone then bust some ***. lol
Old 06-25-2008, 10:28 AM   #5
Road Trip!

lol, you can have him, my vendetta is about 1-1.5 secs faster than jamie... its a procharged,cammed,heads, trans am. im doing the cage, anti roll bar, 20+psi and possibly the automatic. i gotta run 10.40 or better to beat him on the street. gotta be able to trap 130mph.

u can borrow my tires, im looking at weld alumistars on et streets with a possible mini tubb. can you tell im pissed???
Old 07-01-2008, 12:31 PM   #6
Road Trip!

kit still for sale, twin turbo kit in negotiation, could use the extra cash right now.
Old 07-01-2008, 08:06 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

i would but cant afford it right now. damn thats a sweet deal though

March 2010 Mustangevolution Mustang of the Month 1st eva biatch!
DarkShadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 05:35 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri

Let me see if i can pull some money together.
Old 07-13-2008, 01:31 PM   #9
Road Trip!

okay, i just wanna leave it on for the dyno day so i can spray the house down, then im pulling it off.
Old 07-14-2008, 07:53 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

After this weekend i found i really need this, BUT i also cant aford it

Old 07-14-2008, 08:15 AM   #11
Road Trip!

tell me some comparisons...
Old 07-14-2008, 08:18 AM   #12
Road Trip!

i would leave it on, im just not controlled enough to have nitrous, i went through 40lbs of it in a week and i want sick power, so if i up it to a 300 shot, the bottles wont last as long.it really is a great kit...i just want to go with boost
Old 07-14-2008, 08:57 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

WELL, the best race i had was a bullet with drag radials, short throw, intake, exhaust stock gears. I would launch harder than him out the hole, but I would get past up by about mid 3rd gear. its some depressing **** man.

Old 07-14-2008, 09:01 AM   #14
Road Trip!

hahaha, isnt your mod list fairly small tho, i know you have gears.

i remember when my car was a mild bolt-on car with a 2v, id get tore up at the track then go grudge work a turnaround to make some modding money thats where i messed up, now im in it so deep, itll look stupid if it doesent run 10s
Old 07-14-2008, 10:14 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyOrangeTPS View Post
hahaha, isnt your mod list fairly small tho, i know you have gears.

i remember when my car was a mild bolt-on car with a 2v, id get tore up at the track then go grudge work a turnaround to make some modding money thats where i messed up, now im in it so deep, itll look stupid if it doesent run 10s
I have a very mild list. intake, exhaust with off road x-pipe, 3.73, diablo sport predator tune. but I know ill be working on some more soon.

Old 07-14-2008, 10:24 AM   #16
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShadows View Post
I have a very mild list. intake, exhaust with off road x-pipe, 3.73, diablo sport predator tune. but I know ill be working on some more soon.
so you should be mid-low 13s, i went 13.90 at 101 with longtubes, midpipe, clutch,cai, and a short shifter on street tires. so you should be a little better.

on a car like yours, this kit went mid 12s, dont remember exact times.
Old 07-14-2008, 10:55 AM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

well if you still have it by the time I got the money. ill be giving you a call

Old 07-14-2008, 11:05 AM   #18
Road Trip!

cool, it may still be here. only got a few people looking, ill give you some guidance when installing it.
Old 07-14-2008, 02:30 PM   #19
Road Trip!

try to hurry, lol, i got turbo stuff i want.
Old 07-14-2008, 03:29 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyOrangeTPS View Post
try to hurry, lol, i got turbo stuff i want.
i know I just have my vacation at the end of the month thats pinching my budget at the moment

Old 07-15-2008, 07:33 AM   #21
Road Trip!

i know how it is, i keep finding killer deals on turbos and prochargers but they sell less than an hour after i find them...but it looks like ill find more.
Old 07-29-2008, 05:26 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Send a message via AIM to 03GTNEWB

still for sale??? I've got a little cash to throw around. Let me know. You can email me either reply on here or email me at work. i work from noon till 9 PM...Eastern time. Thanks. My work email is Noah.Foreman@bolling.af.mil

Mods: Not many...but more to come. K&N CAI, Flowmaster exhaust, FR500 18x10's/18x9's staggered with G Force Tires, 3:73 gears, little odds and ends that are stupid but kinda separate my pony from the ENORMOUS HEARD of them out here in DC/VA/MD area.
03GTNEWB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 09:42 PM   #23
Road Trip!

im on here from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm central time, yes it is still for sale.
Old 07-30-2008, 02:14 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

and everything will be included for me to run the safest possible nitrous setup? I want to make sure that I dont blow my engine up or anything. I know that I shouldnt run a 125 shot on stock internals, so is there a way that i can just run maybe a 75 shot with your setup? And again, what would be your final price for me?

Mods: Not many...but more to come. K&N CAI, Flowmaster exhaust, FR500 18x10's/18x9's staggered with G Force Tires, 3:73 gears, little odds and ends that are stupid but kinda separate my pony from the ENORMOUS HEARD of them out here in DC/VA/MD area.
Old 07-30-2008, 03:11 PM   #25
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03GTNEWB View Post
and everything will be included for me to run the safest possible nitrous setup? I want to make sure that I dont blow my engine up or anything. I know that I shouldnt run a 125 shot on stock internals, so is there a way that i can just run maybe a 75 shot with your setup? And again, what would be your final price for me?
everything is included to run safe nitrous, it currently has the smallest pills possible right now, this is a 125-300hp kit, but it came off of an 04 gt with stock internals, and my friend has put several bottles through it(by several i mean more than 10) as long as you get a dyno tune, itll be fine with a 125 or 150 shot, i dont even have it tuned on my car yet and NOS says you can bolt on 125 shot and go with colder plugs with no change in timing or fuel adjustment. which i will give you a part number for.final price is $1000, if it doesent sell, its going on my hemi. all you may need are a few plugs from msd for some connections if i cant save them.because they are installed on my car right now.they are cheap though.and ill give you any guidance you need when installing it plus give you the link to the full instructions.
Old 07-30-2008, 03:46 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

well...on friday this week...looks like I'll have some money for you. Sounds like a good deal to me. I've been researching it a little bit and people seem to have mixed opinions about how safe it is, but I've got an appointment to get my car dyno'd here in a month so...looks like you got yourself a deal. Got any pics of the stuff er no? Girlfriend less likely to give me **** if I have some pics of why i'm spending 1000 bucks ya know what i mean?

Old 07-30-2008, 11:54 PM   #27
Road Trip!

thats it on my car in the pic, and click the link to look at it new, i dont have any pics of it off the car, because it is still on there working, if it didnt sell, i was gonna tune it next week with a 200 shot. let me know when you are ready, i have no clue what shipping will be. the bottles are empty but they still weigh a bit, also one botttle looks new with nos on it, and one needs to be painted, i sanded it to paint and never did, also, do you hae a cowl induction hood, idk where you want to mount the silenoids.
Old 07-31-2008, 11:10 AM   #28
Registered Member
Regular

Told the girlfriend last night what I was gonna do...she laughed in my face. "My funds have been appropriated!" Sorry boss, as much as I'd love to buy this stuff from you...I'm not really feelin sleepin on the couch for the next month. I am really sorry though. Didnt mean to get your hopes up. Good luck with the setup...sorry again.

Old 07-31-2008, 11:13 AM   #29
Road Trip!

i know how it is, thats why im single right now... i wanted my nitrous and 6 speed, and forged cobra motor...

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted

Tags
nitrous