Several different parts available from a 2006 GT. Most things are shippable but large items can be shipped if they don't move quickly enough. Remember that large items like the hood, trunk, manifold ship at high prices. Local pick up preferred but open to shipping.
Link to pics here: WWW.S197FORUM.COM
ALL PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING AND FEES UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED
-Steeda CMDPs and Bolts. $160 Shipped.
- OEM Intake manifold/Plenum. $120
- Trunk lid light and cover. 35$ Shipped
- OEM Grill and Fog lights still attached. $60
They just have a tint film over them.
- OEM washer fluid bottle. $20
- OEM Throttle Body. $85 Shipped
- C&L Racer intake $60
I noticed upon removal the bend in the TB side. Has anyone seen this before? I installed it and had no issues. I am wondering if it somehow took that shape or if when Tillman speed installed my cams, they somehow messed it up when reinstalling? Works great and no leaks but $60 bucks since it needs to be bent back.
- OEM Trunk with no hardware. $100 + $40 for wing as package
Scuffs are from trying to rub out the wing glue.
- OEM Wing. $60
- OEM Trunk shocks. $25 Shipped.
- OEM Hood w/ Washer hoses cut. $200
- American Muscle Smoked (see through) Deck lid. $ 20
- OEM Hood liner. $20
Pic is showing one plastic plug hole torn.
- Trunk cover $35
Pic shows the scuffs
- Trunk side and spare well carpeting. $60 all or $20 per item.
Pic shows cardboard cracked and unglued.
- Rear seat assembly including seat belts and ALL necessary hardware $125