Wanted: 2011+ fog lights - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-16-2013, 05:45 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
TruChris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: El Paso, Tx
Region: Texas
Posts: 471
2011+ fog lights

Want 2010+ pair of GT foglights perferbly a 2013 pair that are LED.
TruChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-17-2013, 10:29 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
poloka's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Missouri
Posts: 698
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruChris View Post
Want 2010+ pair of GT foglights perferbly a 2013 pair that are LED.
Are you looking for the center rally lights that go in the grille?
__________________
2011 GT 5.0 Supercharged Phase 2 TVS2300
http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/f376/t290294/
poloka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 10:34 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
TruChris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: El Paso, Tx
Region: Texas
Posts: 471
Quote:
Originally Posted by poloka View Post

Are you looking for the center rally lights that go in the grille?
Yes
TruChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-17-2013, 10:45 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
poloka's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Missouri
Posts: 698
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruChris View Post

Yes
I have a pair but not the LED. they are off my 2011 Mustang

I do have whiter bulbs in them. I'll have to look what they are if you're concerned.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2859875864.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	485.9 KB
ID:	96511  
__________________
2011 GT 5.0 Supercharged Phase 2 TVS2300
http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/f376/t290294/
poloka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:21 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
poloka's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Missouri
Posts: 698
See attached for the bulbs I have in the lights.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-370878899.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	466.4 KB
ID:	96512  
__________________
2011 GT 5.0 Supercharged Phase 2 TVS2300
http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/f376/t290294/
poloka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 02:30 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by poloka View Post

I have a pair but not the LED. they are off my 2011 Mustang

I do have whiter bulbs in them. I'll have to look what they are if you're concerned.
If chris doesn't want them in interested! Does it come with wire harness too?
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 02:54 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
poloka's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Missouri
Posts: 698
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

If chris doesn't want them in interested! Does it come with wire harness too?
Cool, I'll see what chris wants to do. I've currently got then on my car. They are coming off Tuesday when I install the Roush grille. The Roush fogs were wired into exiting harness so no it will not be included. We should be able to save the connectors to the lamps which you could run a direct line to the dash with an inline fuse for a switch if you wanted. I'll know for sure on Tuesday.

As a FYI I was including the grille as well in the sale.
__________________
2011 GT 5.0 Supercharged Phase 2 TVS2300
http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/f376/t290294/
poloka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 03:06 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
Charlie_santos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 3,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by poloka View Post

Cool, I'll see what chris wants to do. I've currently got then on my car. They are coming off Tuesday when I install the Roush grille. The Roush fogs were wired into exiting harness so no it will not be included. We should be able to save the connectors to the lamps which you could run a direct line to the dash with an inline fuse for a switch if you wanted. I'll know for sure on Tuesday.

As a FYI I was including the grille as well in the sale.
Okay that'd be cool
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 09:17 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
poloka's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Missouri
Posts: 698
Chris, looks like your mailbox is full so posting here. Wanted to know if still interested? If you would let me know by end of the day tomorrow so I can prep the items and get things in order for shipping on Tuesday.
__________________
2011 GT 5.0 Supercharged Phase 2 TVS2300
http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/f376/t290294/
poloka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 09:36 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
TruChris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: El Paso, Tx
Region: Texas
Posts: 471
sorry, but charlie can get them lol i dont have the money right now and he does.:b
TruChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



06:20 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.