garage sale, - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-19-2013, 11:45 PM   #1
Road Trip!

Region: North Carolina
garage sale,

i have for sale a bbk upper and lower control arms, like new only about 100 miles on them, still have original box and papers, eibac lowering springs with about 5000 miles on them but still good shape, just need a little wipping off lol, and brake caliper covers, cover only have about 50miles on them, i will sell all for $250.00 paypal friends and family gift only becuase it takes too long to get the money the other way and it will save the fee, for $250 you getting $600 worth of stuff, and free shipping, just realy need the money quick. my mustang note is due and i have been layed of for 3 months. this is the only reason iam selling this stuff. i would rather keep my car then the mods ya know, so send me a pm if your intersted. thx also i will not shipp out of the country you must be in u.s.a. as shipping becomes a hassle for these bigger box's, and i can only afford to ship it usps,thanks.

also pm for pics i will send what ever you want to see.

oh by the way it all come off my 2012 gt automatic.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-19-2013, 11:48 PM   #2
Road Trip!

here is the stuff having problems uploading pic on here
Attached Images

Old 04-20-2013, 07:32 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
ill give you 100 bucks for the control arms.
Brembo Brake package, 3.73s, Roush axle-back exhaust, 20% tint all around, All lights and reflectors tinted gun smoke, 20X8.5 and 20x10 wheels and tires, Lowered 1.5" with Eibach pro springs, J&M panhard bar, BBK CAI, Bama 93R tune, JLT oil separator, Black "5.0" badge, Black billet shift knob
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-20-2013, 08:04 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyj View Post
here is the stuff having problems uploading pic on here
Pm me if your down to sell the caliper covers separate. I'm interested!
Old 04-20-2013, 08:53 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Will you sell the springs separate and how much
Old 04-20-2013, 10:09 PM   #6
Road Trip!

Ok sorry about
Old 04-25-2013, 04:31 AM   #7
Road Trip!

Calipers still avalible
Old 04-25-2013, 04:50 AM   #8
Admin

Supporter
Admin

Region: Florida
It is strongly urged that a buyer does not pay for goods in PayPal as a "gift". While it may eliminate the PayPal charges to the seller, it offers no protection if the goods are damaged, lost, or never sent, as you specified the funds as a "gift". PayPal treats this payment as such (gift), and therefore there is no protection to the seller or buyer.
Old 04-25-2013, 11:04 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucko View Post
It is strongly urged that a buyer does not pay for goods in PayPal as a "gift". While it may eliminate the PayPal charges to the seller, it offers no protection if the goods are damaged, lost, or never sent, as you specified the funds as a "gift". PayPal treats this payment as such (gift), and therefore there is no protection to the seller or buyer.
Not entirely true, people still have up to 45 days to submit a dispute or claim for loss or refund. Please reread Paypals user agreements and disclosures. More info can be found on this subject in their FAQ's section as well.
Old 04-25-2013, 01:28 PM   #10
Road Trip!

Quote:
This not true , if you go to Paypal and read the resolution center there is a resulting for gift payments , plus my ebay scoor is perfect lol
Old 04-27-2013, 05:00 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

How much of a drop are the springs?
Old 04-27-2013, 08:10 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
Honestly that's why I turned away from this purchase

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Too many inconsistencies for me.
Old 04-27-2013, 09:48 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Black View Post

Honestly that's why I turned away from this purchase

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Too many inconsistencies for me.
Sound too good to be true? Maybe because it is?
http://www.allfordmustangs.com/pp-cl...nd-panhard-bar
Old 04-27-2013, 10:46 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdocumet View Post

Sound too good to be true? Maybe because it is?
http://www.allfordmustangs.com/pp-cl...nd-panhard-bar
Yea I had that feeling plus the control arms he has in the pics don't fit his car and the springs don't either.
Old 04-27-2013, 10:46 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Wow, nice to know guys are watching out for us. Scumbags these days.

4.10 Gear/RPM thread
Old 04-27-2013, 11:06 PM   #16
Road Trip!

Wow just reading trough the the tread , I have scamed no one just because I requested it be done as a gift don't mean nothing , and some dickless as hole called me a scum bag for no aperent reason, I have done nothing what ever link u have there for allfords forum is not me there is a similar name , but diffrent , if I have scamed any one here. Please speak up, otherwise u gun jumpers can go **** your self , gdocument if u wanna buy something I can do Paypal what Ever way u want to send it, if u send the other way just pay 10 bucks more no problem, like I said again go **** your selfs
Old 04-27-2013, 11:13 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via Skype™ to Ghostedmind

LCMC Member
Old 04-27-2013, 11:56 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Wow just reading trough the the tread , I have scamed no one just because I requested it be done as a gift don't mean nothing , and some dickless as hole called me a scum bag for no aperent reason, I have done nothing what ever link u have there for allfords forum is not me there is a similar name , but diffrent , if I have scamed any one here. Please speak up, otherwise u gun jumpers can go **** your self , gdocument if u wanna buy something I can do Paypal what Ever way u want to send it, if u send the other way just pay 10 bucks more no problem, like I said again go **** your selfs
I'm sorry but every thing about you screams scammer. All but one of your posts is selling something for well below cost. The other is your first and that was probably just to get your post count up so you could post in the classifieds. I will say I won't be giving you any of my hard earned money and I would advise any other person on this forum not to either. This guy is more shady than a 100 yo oak tree.
Old 04-28-2013, 12:20 AM   #19
Road Trip!

To black on black that's your opinion , there are people on this forum were are transaction have went smoothly , just because I sell stuff cheap that don't make me a scamer, and further more go F your self u just wish u had the parts I have , no one is forced to do business with me , and I don't care what u all think and as a matter of a fact I will not do business with u no matter how much money u have. Some one must have really stick it to you from before , and I am glade if they did ( klap klap) people like u deserv to be screwed over. End of thread. I will no longer be reading or commenting , and ps black on black once more go F your self u prick
Old 04-28-2013, 12:26 AM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
To black on black that's your opinion , there are people on this forum were are transaction have went smoothly , just because I sell stuff cheap that don't make me a scamer, and further more go F your self u just wish u had the parts I have , no one is forced to do business with me , and I don't care what u all think and as a matter of a fact I will not do business with u no matter how much money u have. Some one must have really stick it to you from before , and I am glade if they did ( klap klap) people like u deserv to be screwed over. End of thread. I will no longer be reading or commenting , and ps black on black once more go F your self u prick
I think someone is butt hurt and I would love to hear of these ppl that the transaction went "smoothly". Might I ask who they are? I would love to hear their side of this, bc I'm sure they haven't received their product from you.

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

And BTW go back and take a few English lessons
Old 04-28-2013, 12:59 AM   #21
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Closed. Op, this is not the way to do business.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted