For Sale: Boss 302 intake Manifold for 2011+ GT - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-14-2013, 11:00 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Boss 302 intake Manifold for 2011+ GT

SOLD
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Boss 302 Intake.jpg
Views:	293
Size:	716.7 KB
ID:	118273   Click image for larger version

Name:	Boss 302 Intake II.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	836.9 KB
ID:	118274  

MikeC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-14-2013, 01:49 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeC View Post
Asking $350 + shipping to CONUS location. Will consider less $$ to local INDY buyer. The Intake has less than 8k miles through it. Will also package this part with the Steeda CAI I have for sale at discounted price. NOTE both parts are tune required.

Gain Up to 58 RWHP. Bolt on up to 58 RWHP and 40 ft-lb torque with the Ford Racing BOSS 302 Manifold. We dyno tested this system in house on our stock 2011 GT with just a JLT cold air intake, so you can be confident you'll see real gains from this manifold. This manifold is the perfect starting point for your list of power mods - especially if you plan on going forced induction.

More Air for More Power. Your 5.0L Coyote V8's stock manifold is designed to perform well at the low end, but it chokes off airflow at the top. When you want peak power, this Ford Racing BOSS 302 "runner in the box" Intake Manifold is designed to channel more air directly into your engine and set the stage for other power mods.

Premium Quality. Made of a high tech, lightweight composite, this manifold will help your pony breathe better while improving underhood appearance with its modern "Boss 302" logo.

Legendary Ford Racing Performance. When you're adding parts to your pony, trust the folks who know it best to untap hidden potential and unleash the monster under your hood. This intake manifold is featured as original equipment on the BOSS 302 Mustang.

Strong Enough for Forced Induction. Tested up to 2 bars of pressure, this intake manifold is perfect for your upgraded heads, supercharger, and or cam’ed 4 valve motor. With this type of pressure rating, it can handle the increased air flow and deliver consistent power time and time again.
Does the price included the necessary parts to install or just the manifold? Either way its a good price and will sell fast!
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 02:02 PM   #3
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter

$4.99 at your local parts store will buy you the proper install kit.
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-14-2013, 02:18 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Asking $350 + shipping to CONUS location. Will consider less $$ to local INDY buyer. The Intake has less than 8k miles through it. Will also package this part with the Steeda CAI I have for sale at discounted price. NOTE both parts are tune required.

Gain Up to 58 RWHP. Bolt on up to 58 RWHP and 40 ft-lb torque with the Ford Racing BOSS 302 Manifold. We dyno tested this system in house on our stock 2011 GT with just a JLT cold air intake, so you can be confident you'll see real gains from this manifold. This manifold is the perfect starting point for your list of power mods - especially if you plan on going forced induction.

More Air for More Power. Your 5.0L Coyote V8's stock manifold is designed to perform well at the low end, but it chokes off airflow at the top. When you want peak power, this Ford Racing BOSS 302 "runner in the box" Intake Manifold is designed to channel more air directly into your engine and set the stage for other power mods.

Premium Quality. Made of a high tech, lightweight composite, this manifold will help your pony breathe better while improving underhood appearance with its modern "Boss 302" logo.

Legendary Ford Racing Performance. When you're adding parts to your pony, trust the folks who know it best to untap hidden potential and unleash the monster under your hood. This intake manifold is featured as original equipment on the BOSS 302 Mustang.

Strong Enough for Forced Induction. Tested up to 2 bars of pressure, this intake manifold is perfect for your upgraded heads, supercharger, and or cam’ed 4 valve motor. With this type of pressure rating, it can handle the increased air flow and deliver consistent power time and time again.
How much for shipping to 93030
White_coyote5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 03:54 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post
Does the price included the necessary parts to install or just the manifold? Either way its a good price and will sell fast!
they aren't really parts necessary to install it, the only thing required is a small hose to connect to the purge valve as it is in a different location than the stock manifold. I am including the hose with the manifold in this sale. I literally used this as an a guide when I put this on: Install of the Boss 302 intake manifold!
Old 07-14-2013, 04:09 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_coyote5.0 View Post
$80 dollars

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_coyote5.0 View Post
I would bite the bullet on the shipping and would take $400 total with shipping that's about as far as I could possibly ship it.

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

Quote:

THIS PICTURE has my OEM throttle body.. I would take that off so you can use yours or you can have it... I don't care either way.
Old 07-14-2013, 04:58 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

$80 shipping? Lol no. Make a free account on FedEx or ups and I could ship that for $30 or less easily using the box it came in.
kornflake7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 05:37 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kornflake7 View Post
$80 shipping? Lol no. Make a free account on FedEx or ups and I could ship that for $30 or less easily using the box it came in.
hmm, will look into that. I was using the USPS estimated cost feature online. based on the weight and dimensions of the box it would have to go in. This intake must weigh at least 15-20 lbs. 11 inches high, 14 width and 22 inches long.

I'll make it easy for everyone the intake is $380 shipped anywhere in CONUS. serious inquires only!! my mailbox is getting ripped.
Old 07-14-2013, 05:39 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

USPS for anything remotely big costs way too much. Ups and FedEx is the way to go just trying to help u and the buyer out.
kornflake7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 10:35 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Still for sale??
BlackSunshine50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 09:04 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSunshine50 View Post
Still for sale??
it is..

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted