For Sale: Boss, Hurst, and Raxiom Parts for Sale! - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-03-2013, 06:39 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_santos View Post

I understand what ur saying I think the seller may have been at fault but the mods have nothing to do with this. Now its simply up to Paypal they have no control since one buyer has said he received his product in working order, it was dirty but not damaged and can be installed on his vehicle.
They were damaged. It wasn't just dirt, take a look at the pictures he posted of the item he received.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-04-2013, 01:17 AM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by lllTRADEMARKlll View Post

They were damaged. It wasn't just dirt, take a look at the pictures he posted of the item he received.
What are you talking about im talking about the customer who bought the boss mani. He said above that he received it in working order minus the dirt

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by lllTRADEMARKlll View Post

Read previous comments so u know what everyone is talking about cuz ur confused u think im talking about the lights, im talking about how the same seller sold the boss mani and his item came in fine. So they cant technically blame it on the seller if one of his other items is fine as described.
Old 09-04-2013, 01:23 AM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

This is scary forum when you r high. /:

People come visit me in Colorado and chill out.. Lol JK
Advertisement

Old 09-04-2013, 09:28 AM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:

What are you talking about im talking about the customer who bought the boss mani. He said above that he received it in working order minus the dirt

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

Read previous comments so u know what everyone is talking about cuz ur confused u think im talking about the lights, im talking about how the same seller sold the boss mani and his item came in fine. So they cant technically blame it on the seller if one of his other items is fine as described.
there's a lot less that can happen to a boss Mani than lights when shipped. c'mon now use the head! if there are sharp objects sticking out and they weren't packed properly, when the package was thrown from truck to truck possibly it juggled up the lights and therefore scratching the lights. still inexcusable and seller should take responsibility and take the item back. but hey that's just my thoughts on it, I ship something wrong and it damages on shipment I'll man up and take the loss.
Old 09-04-2013, 09:49 AM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by acornsmoke View Post

there's a lot less that can happen to a boss Mani than lights when shipped. c'mon now use the head! if there are sharp objects sticking out and they weren't packed properly, when the package was thrown from truck to truck possibly it juggled up the lights and therefore scratching the lights. still inexcusable and seller should take responsibility and take the item back. but hey that's just my thoughts on it, I ship something wrong and it damages on shipment I'll man up and take the loss.
+1
Old 09-04-2013, 11:11 AM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by acornsmoke View Post

Well like I said, I cant blame the seller 100% due to the fact hes sold other items already and the other items were received as described. Its not my sale so im a neutral party and can care less who wins, who loses. Im only stating my opinion. Everyone will have their own opinion on the subject.
Old 09-04-2013, 04:46 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Seller just needs to be more careful when packing. No big deal to me as my boss mani got to me unscathed. I feel for the buyer of the tails though. I almost bought those too, but a disturbance in the Force told me not to. Glad my Jedi senses were on point that day.
Mod List: H&R Super Sport Springs, Eibach Camber Bolts, Steeda Panhard Bar, BBK Cold Air Intake, Stack Racing Chrome Strut Tower Bar, Boss 302 Coil Pack Covers, Barton Shifter, Barton 2 Post Bracket, 4.10 Gear, 2013 Track Pack Wheels, QA1 Single Adjustable Rear Shocks, Roush Axle-back exhaust, CDC Chin Spoiler, Saleen Grille,
Old 09-04-2013, 05:06 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiant 5.0 View Post
Seller just needs to be more careful when packing. No big deal to me as my boss mani got to me unscathed. I feel for the buyer of the tails though. I almost bought those too, but a disturbance in the Force told me not to. Glad my Jedi senses were on point that day.
Ken u were the one who got the boss mani -.- im jealous lol someone is selling one for 350 on that fb page lol u may have overpaid buddy
Old 09-04-2013, 07:15 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:

Ken u were the one who got the boss mani -.- im jealous lol someone is selling one for 350 on that fb page lol u may have overpaid buddy
meh I paid 400 also for a used ( still new ) Mani, not 150 but the extra 100$ is nice!
Old 09-04-2013, 07:41 PM   #45
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter

Please stop the negative comments. This is a classified ad. If you have a issues with the seller or items he is selling...please report the thread.
Old 09-04-2013, 08:15 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
I actually got mine for $350. And my buddy's cleaning it with carb cleaner, so it'll be like new again. I felt I got her for a fair price.
Mod List: H&R Super Sport Springs, Eibach Camber Bolts, Steeda Panhard Bar, BBK Cold Air Intake, Stack Racing Chrome Strut Tower Bar, Boss 302 Coil Pack Covers, Barton Shifter, Barton 2 Post Bracket, 4.10 Gear, 2013 Track Pack Wheels, QA1 Single Adjustable Rear Shocks, Roush Axle-back exhaust, CDC Chin Spoiler, Saleen Grille,
Old 09-06-2013, 01:04 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Moderators, can we close this thread now? It seems to be more of a place to disparage rather than what it was intended for. Thank you.
Old 09-06-2013, 10:37 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Old 09-07-2013, 07:28 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
Caution to those who buy from Untamed5.0, if you receive your part damaged from improper shipping you will not get a refund from him. I am currently in litigation with paypal,(claim submitted). I'm sure the Raxiom tail lights were in good shape before he shipped them to me as evident in the advertisement picture, but when I received the box, the lights were below all the packing in the cardboard box and were moving around freely in the box. Scratching each other, this was probably done by the 3 metal studs on the back of the light fixture that hold the light in place. He claims I should have purchased shipping insurance on the box as well. Even if I did, insurance does not cover items damaged due to improperly packaged items. I just want a refund and I will return the lights to you Mr. Vincent.

here is what he had in the ad:

and here is how I got them:
Dang that is some bull
Old 09-07-2013, 09:43 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
What did PayPal say? R u getting your money back from this jackass that decided to screw you over when he can't ship items correctly?
Old 09-07-2013, 09:46 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangkid34 View Post
What did PayPal say? R u getting your money back from this jackass that decided to screw you over when he can't ship items correctly?
Thanks for the compliments. I appreciate it.
Old 09-07-2013, 10:16 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangkid34 View Post
Hahaha this dude
Old 09-08-2013, 01:57 AM   #53
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
This is why we request photos, and recommend choosing PayPal goods, and services, so when an issue like this comes up both buyer, and seller are protected.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted