For Sale: Amr 18" wheels - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-06-2013, 05:37 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Amr 18" wheels

I have some 18" amr polished wheels w/ new pirellis. Thinking about, selling any offers?
Junior21gtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-06-2013, 07:40 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Pics with your username in them
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 07:43 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2603843428.jpg
Views:	395
Size:	246.7 KB
ID:	131702

Name:	image-2083139254.jpg
Views:	396
Size:	334.6 KB
ID:	131703
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-06-2013, 07:45 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
What size are the rims width? Also you need a pic with your username on a piece of paper with the rims in it
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 10:23 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

18x8... Well at this point I'm not sure i wanna sell.. I don't wanna lose too much money on them..

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

The reason I am considering selling is because I wanna upgrade to staggered 20"s
Old 10-07-2013, 06:16 AM   #6
Admin

Supporter
Admin

Region: Florida
Please post a price. Ad will be shut down today if rules are not followed.
Old 10-13-2013, 09:34 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Wht are the rules? I'm sorry I will abide by them but I've never sold anything on here before.
Old 10-13-2013, 09:47 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior21gtz View Post
Wht are the rules? I'm sorry I will abide by them but I've never sold anything on here before.
You need to post a picture with your user name and date
Tyoung68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 12:42 AM   #9
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Region: California
Post a picture of them with your username and date in the picture. Also need to post an actual price you are looking for.

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 10:01 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Name:	image-2486036911.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	434.5 KB
ID:	132579
Old 10-15-2013, 07:36 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
Post a picture of them with your username and date in the picture. Also need to post an actual price you are looking for.
+1 Dude, not even trying to rag you but it seems like you are scared to even make the F/S posting. You got to put a PRICE man. Put a price and a OBO. Nobody is gonna beat your inbox up trying to buy those wheels. The sizes are not a desired size but somebody will buy them at some point. If they are BRAND NEW and never been mounted that's a plus. If so make it clear and post all the wheels and couple angles to help promote the sale. You are not gonna get what you paid AM but you will recover a good bit. If they have sensors in them say so. If you have lugs put up pic of them. If not say so. If you altered the Center caps, used the wheels for example a 100 miles, got a scratch or whatever..... reveal the info. Just trying to help ya without being a ******* man
2012 Prem. w/ GB insert stripe/stitch , M6,Brembo, 3.73,Stock Air-Box,93-R Tune,Borla Catback w/ X-Pipe,FRPP-"K" Springs,BMR PH Bar,BMR Upper support brace,BMR Reloc. Brackets,CHE Lca's, Koni Struts/Shocks, Jlt cc,Saleen grill, Hydrocarbon Center console/stereo surround,Formula One Tint, MGW w/ speedawg ball match seat inserts,SOS Dual Aeroforce Guages,MT82 Amsoil MTF.METCO Uca/Ucm, Shaftmasters DS
back n a stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 08:05 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

The wheels are not staggered, they are all 18x8. They have Pirelli tires (235/50/18) with under 5k miles. There are no scratches or anything like that on these wheels, they look brand new. They DO have the pressure sensors. Im looking to get $900.

Name:	image-4007056723.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	411.5 KB
ID:	132611

Name:	image-1160412980.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	377.7 KB
ID:	132612
Old 10-15-2013, 08:12 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by back n a stang View Post

+1 Dude, not even trying to rag you but it seems like you are scared to even make the F/S posting. You got to put a PRICE man. Put a price and a OBO. Nobody is gonna beat your inbox up trying to buy those wheels. The sizes are not a desired size but somebody will buy them at some point. If they are BRAND NEW and never been mounted that's a plus. If so make it clear and post all the wheels and couple angles to help promote the sale. You are not gonna get what you paid AM but you will recover a good bit. If they have sensors in them say so. If you have lugs put up pic of them. If not say so. If you altered the Center caps, used the wheels for example a 100 miles, got a scratch or whatever..... reveal the info. Just trying to help ya without being a ******* man
It's all good thanx for the heads up. But like I said when I first posted this. I was trying to get an opinion from ppl here so that I can post them locally on Craigslist. It would be harder to sell them here because of the shipping expense.
Also I'm not in a rush to sell them, the wheels are new and I can live with them but I would rather have 20s in black.

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

Quote:

It's all good thanx for the heads up. I was trying to get an opinion from ppl here so that I can post them locally on Craigslist. It would be harder to sell them here because of the shipping expense.
Also I'm not in a rush to sell them, the wheels are new and I can live with them but I would rather have 20s in black.
Old 10-15-2013, 08:18 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Sorry guys I guess it's my bad, I should have posted in the general discussion forum instead of the classifieds.
Old 10-15-2013, 09:01 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Quote:
Sorry guys I guess it's my bad, I should have posted in the general discussion forum instead of the classifieds.
Hey man...It's all good and we all just try to help each other. You will find somebody and get some type of money agreed to for them. Is your car a GT? You may want to re-consider the 20's. I can't say really. Just depends on your goals for the car. Show/performance and etc. Less sidewall=less grip. A new discussion so I let that lay. Do some reading and looking at pics. Take care man and good luck with sale!
2012 Prem. w/ GB insert stripe/stitch , M6,Brembo, 3.73,Stock Air-Box,93-R Tune,Borla Catback w/ X-Pipe,FRPP-"K" Springs,BMR PH Bar,BMR Upper support brace,BMR Reloc. Brackets,CHE Lca's, Koni Struts/Shocks, Jlt cc,Saleen grill, Hydrocarbon Center console/stereo surround,Formula One Tint, MGW w/ speedawg ball match seat inserts,SOS Dual Aeroforce Guages,MT82 Amsoil MTF.METCO Uca/Ucm, Shaftmasters DS
back n a stang is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted