For Trade: TSW Wheels - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-23-2013, 05:19 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
TSW Wheels

Up for sale are TSW Nurburging mirror cut face 18x9.5 wheels. They have a offset of 40. They clear Brembo's. The tires are BFG Auto-X/Race slicks. They are BFG 275/35ZR/18 R1. The are basically useless. I'd say 2 are good for using in the rear and some passes. The wheels are like new still. No curb rash what so ever. One wheel has some scuff/scratch places if you catch it in the right angle to see. I showed pics and it's the bottom left wheel in first picture. Came from being stacked up 3 high and the 4th stood up in the wheel. The rubber and debri stick on tires from the track and it scuffed it. Maybe some good cleaner/polish and right pads could take it out. Something the buyer can try to do. I am pricing them accordingly. Located in NC
I will take 700.00 firm
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	019.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	1.36 MB
ID:	133593   Click image for larger version

Name:	016.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	133595  

Name:	020.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	133610   Click image for larger version

Name:	025.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	1.39 MB
ID:	133611  

Name:	023.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	133623  
2012 Prem. w/ GB insert stripe/stitch , M6,Brembo, 3.73,Stock Air-Box,93-R Tune,Borla Catback w/ X-Pipe,FRPP-"K" Springs,BMR PH Bar,BMR Upper support brace,BMR Reloc. Brackets,CHE Lca's, Koni Struts/Shocks, Jlt cc,Saleen grill, Hydrocarbon Center console/stereo surround,Formula One Tint, MGW w/ speedawg ball match seat inserts,SOS Dual Aeroforce Guages,MT82 Amsoil MTF.METCO Uca/Ucm, Shaftmasters DS
back n a stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-23-2013, 09:10 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Do you have a pic of these on your car? I'm interested
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 08:15 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post
Do you have a pic of these on your car? I'm interested
Nah, but I could put one side if you are serious.
2012 Prem. w/ GB insert stripe/stitch , M6,Brembo, 3.73,Stock Air-Box,93-R Tune,Borla Catback w/ X-Pipe,FRPP-"K" Springs,BMR PH Bar,BMR Upper support brace,BMR Reloc. Brackets,CHE Lca's, Koni Struts/Shocks, Jlt cc,Saleen grill, Hydrocarbon Center console/stereo surround,Formula One Tint, MGW w/ speedawg ball match seat inserts,SOS Dual Aeroforce Guages,MT82 Amsoil MTF.METCO Uca/Ucm, Shaftmasters DS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-24-2013, 08:29 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

How much do the wheels with a piece? I'm looking for a good track setup. I was really looking at 18x10s though
Old 10-24-2013, 08:48 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
How much do the wheels with a piece? I'm looking for a good track setup. I was really looking at 18x10s though
Did you mean weight? Well 18x9 are 20.9LBS on AM specs. I am gonna say 21ish. doubt they ever break 22lbs. I may just demount all tires which will save on shipping for the buyer. The weight is what is appealing as much as the wheel itself to most.
Old 10-24-2013, 08:55 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

AM doesn't even show 18x9.5 ..... They are 18x9.5 though. It's stamped in the backside. They have only seen VIR on a boss and my car
Old 10-25-2013, 07:55 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Thinking about de-mounting them today. This way they will fit in boxes I have for wheels and at 20 LBS. that will be cheaper on buyer.
Old 10-25-2013, 08:05 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by back n a stang View Post
AM doesn't even show 18x9.5 ..... They are 18x9.5 though. It's stamped in the backside. They have only seen VIR on a boss and my car
Pic of them on the boss?
Old 10-25-2013, 02:11 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Had one demounted. These have only had the one set of wheels on them. Figured I'd post some other pics. I had a guy say they don't make Nurburgring in 18x9.5 and I referred him to their site and stop looking at AM. Anyway, Going back for others. Didn't have room for 4 so first trip it was one or 3. I'm really having second thoughts to maybe just get them custom colored. I weighed them and confirmed 21ish. In box with guard rings for shipping 26 although I would probably pack some more paper in them if they sell before Monday morning PS....This is the wheel with scuffs/scratches but can't see them unless you catch in certain angles.
Pricing at 725.00 firm due de-mounting, time and etc.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	012.JPG
Views:	167
Size:	1.81 MB
ID:	133853   Click image for larger version

Name:	006.JPG
Views:	171
Size:	1.66 MB
ID:	133854  

Name:	007.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	1.00 MB
ID:	133855   Click image for larger version

Name:	017.JPG
Views:	145
Size:	1.90 MB
ID:	133857  

Name:	018.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	914.3 KB
ID:	133858  
Old 10-26-2013, 08:27 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Close it up
Old 10-26-2013, 11:34 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Close it up
:'( they sold?
Old 10-27-2013, 08:02 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

I got 2 guys on another board who are serious and I told them commit before 9pm tonight and they are sold. If not going on truck/work tomorrow to be customed. Technically they are still for sale but I pulled it here. I think they will be sharp custom color powder coated and I buy some tires and save some weight on rotation mass. I got a 1-piece DS that's been laying here a month or more, but I just committed to buying a METCO UCA/UCM a few minutes ago, Shed weight and get this stuff on and I will be very close to finishing most of the susp./undercarriage of car
Old 10-27-2013, 08:06 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I got 2 guys on another board who are serious and I told them commit before 9pm tonight and they are sold. If not going on truck/work tomorrow to be customed. Technically they are still for sale but I pulled it here. I think they will be sharp custom color powder coated and I buy some tires and save some weight on rotation mass. I got a 1-piece DS that's been laying here a month or more, but I just committed to buying a METCO UCA/UCM a few minutes ago, Shed weight and get this stuff on and I will be very close to finishing most of the susp./undercarriage of car
Hell wanna sell that DS?! Lol

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

I've been wanting to shed rotating mass for awhile. DS, wheels, and in the future a lighter flywheel/clutch combo
Old 10-27-2013, 08:52 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

You would shed with the TSW Forged Wheels..... If you did go with that style wheel (Nurburgring) and wanted to go 18X10 you looking at 300+EA......Goes up another 50.00 after 9.5......The 9.5 is fine for 275 or 285. Reason why I'm gonna most likely keep them is I can get more sidewall, which helps grip. I love my Hankooks look on my 19's and it's gonna be great to just have for switching up but my rear 285/35/19 hurts my grip. I'll try the Metco & DS with current staggered set-up then go to the 18x9.5 square setup and see how impressive the difference is. Lighter/More sidewall should be a notice out the driveway. Of course tire types play a major roll. I probably go with a Nitto Drag radial on back and just NT555 on front. Customer of mine works at High-end car dealership I won't name for obvious reasons, but always has like new Michelin Pilot Sport II 295's but that will be on my 19's. I'm not even researching my tires to much.
Old 10-27-2013, 08:56 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

I really want these :'( oh well at least they'll be on a stang somewhere
Old 10-27-2013, 09:03 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I really want these :'( oh well at least they'll be on a stang somewhere
I'll post pics of them on my car when they are all done.

PM'ed you about a pic or 2 of another car I send you later.
Old 10-29-2013, 04:05 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Well the guy who is gonna do the powder coat for me broke his arm and wrist on a HD over the weekend. He has help, but I will wait for him since there is no hurry or need to be.
I am still at my price. Will do the 700.00, even de-mounted, boxed and ready. Will ship at buyers expense or local pickup.
Will trade for certain aftermarket parts for my car if you have some lets see and here what you got. If interested, we may can work something. If it's a deal we are happy with I pay to ship the wheels and you pay to ship the agreed parts or whatever. If it's local we meet or come to one or the other for trading.
Old 11-01-2013, 04:06 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Somebody on here would like to see them on something like this....LOL! They must belong on it because they were on this before.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	001.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	1.55 MB
ID:	134831  
Old 11-01-2013, 09:25 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Somebody on here would like to see them on something like this....LOL! They must belong on it because they were on this before.
It'd look better tinted lmao and with those wheels on it :p
Old 11-06-2013, 12:24 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

TTT.....price drop....675.00 picked up. The one with some surface spots is demounted ... Others still have tires.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	001.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	903.0 KB
ID:	135385  

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted