For Sale: 05-10 eforce supercharger kit - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-25-2013, 07:53 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
05-10 eforce supercharger kit

Well I'm going Back to stock. ... so Im selling my edlebrock eforce supercharger. It has a little over 1k miles on it, it is the complete kit it has everything you need to install. 4k or a reasonable offer
black09efgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-26-2013, 12:09 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by black09efgt View Post
Well I'm going Back to stock. ... so Im selling my edlebrock eforce supercharger. It has a little over 1k miles on it, it is the complete kit it has everything you need to install. 4k or a reasonable offer
Why are you going back to stock ? just wondering and was it easy to install ?
does your kit include the larger air intake ? I've been looking to buy one I'm interested , as I remember a hose re-alignment kit needs to be purchased for a 05 GT (auto) like mine I think that's about it. Also where do you live?
gladiatoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 02:43 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladiatoro View Post
Why are you going back to stock ? just wondering and was it easy to install ?
does your kit include the larger air intake ? I've been looking to buy one I'm interested , as I remember a hose re-alignment kit needs to be purchased for a 05 GT (auto) like mine I think that's about it. Also where do you live?
Going to stock because I don't want to build my motor. Yes the first time me and some buddies from my Car Club installed it over a weekend... yes I also Have the upgraded competition cai.....I have an 05 auto so whatever I have should be a direct bolt up to your stang. I love in the motor City. ...... Detroit, mi
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-26-2013, 08:18 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

[QUOTE=black09efgt;1838414]Going to stock because I don't want to build my motor. Yes the first time me and some buddies from my Car Club installed it over a weekend... yes I also Have the upgraded competition cai.....I have an 05 auto so whatever I have should be a direct bolt up to your stang. I love in the motor City. ...... Detroit, mi[/Q

On your profile it says you have a 09 , did you sell it???? So you have a 05 auto like me that is perfect no doubt it will bold on , it comes with a diablo tuner correct plug and play , I wonder how much shipping would be I live in Canada ,
the city is called Kelowna and the province ( called state in your country ) is British Columbia , maybe you can find out , what is the weight of the kit in total?
UPS ships to my location I ordered tires and rims from the US and it was delivered by them to my door , I am interested I just need details .
Old 10-26-2013, 08:32 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

[QUOTE=gladiatoro;1838453]
Quote:
Going to stock because I don't want to build my motor. Yes the first time me and some buddies from my Car Club installed it over a weekend... yes I also Have the upgraded competition cai.....I have an 05 auto so whatever I have should be a direct bolt up to your stang. I love in the motor City. ...... Detroit, mi[/Q

On your profile it says you have a 09 , did you sell it???? So you have a 05 auto like me that is perfect no doubt it will bold on , it comes with a diablo tuner correct plug and play , I wonder how much shipping would be I live in Canada ,
the city is called Kelowna and the province ( called state in your country ) is British Columbia , maybe you can find out , what is the weight of the kit in total?
UPS ships to my location I ordered tires and rims from the US and it was delivered by them to my door , I am interested I just need details .
It may seem funny but at the time I created my profile I was drag racing and new to everything, and didn't want Noone from Michigan knowing what I had done to my car from the questions I was asking Lol. .... but yes I have an 05 auto.... I switched to the sct tuner, due tothe shop it was tuned by only did sct. ....I can also throw in the boost Gauges and pillar just send me your stock pillar. I think the total weight was around 102 lbs. Im guesstimating shipping would be about a couple hundred.
Old 10-26-2013, 08:40 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Pics?
McNassty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 08:44 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNassty View Post
Pics?
Currently at work ..... Will have tagged pics later, here's a pic with everything still bolted on my car
Old 10-26-2013, 08:48 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20121119_163249.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	1.78 MB
ID:	133959  
Old 10-26-2013, 09:42 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
On your picture I noticed you don't have the side covers on the engine as far as I know they come with the kit , do you have them ? Are the boost gauges hard to hook up? Also how did you car run any problems? Fuel mileage probably dropped a bit I imagine.
Old 10-26-2013, 09:51 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
On your picture I noticed you don't have the side covers on the engine as far as I know they come with the kit , do you have them ? Are the boost gauges hard to hook up? Also how did you car run any problems? Fuel millage probably dropped a bit I imagine.
I have the covers just could never get the right side on, so I just took them off, but I have them... no there's a bunch of YouTube vids onthem. .... no problems as long as your turn is good....
... fuel milage only dropped when my foot was constantly in it lol. ........
Old 10-26-2013, 09:59 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I have the covers just could never get the right side on, so I just took them off, but I have them... no there's a bunch of YouTube vids onthem. .... no problems as long as your turn is good....
... fuel milage only dropped when my foot was constantly in it lol. ........
Yeah well that makes sense lol... about the fuel mileage so your not into drag racing anymore I take it , and just want a daily driver now . And what size pulley did you use the one that comes with the kit ?
Old 10-26-2013, 10:29 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Yeah well that makes sense lol... about the fuel mileage so your not into drag racing anymore I take it , and just want a daily driver now . And what size pulley did you use the one that comes with the kit ?
No, I'm still into racing, but I bought a corvette so I'd rather mod that, cause it has more potential, but still will Have the Mustang for dd, I have the 5-7lb , and 7-9 which is currently on the blower
Old 10-26-2013, 10:48 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
No, I'm still into racing, but I bought a corvette so I'd rather mod that, cause it has more potential, but still will Have the Mustang for dd, I have the 5-7lb , and 7-9 which is currently on the blower
What year corvette do you have ? so with the 7 to 9 psi pulley what do you think the HP at the crank is ? And there was a programmer that came with the kit so you must have that correct ?
Old 10-26-2013, 11:37 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
What year corvette do you have ? so with the 7 to 9 psi pulley what do you think the HP at the crank is ? And there was a programmer that came with the kit so you must have that correct ?
08 z51..... Idk About at the crank but it made 440rwhp and I sold the little Diablo once I bought the sct
Old 10-26-2013, 02:44 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
08 z51..... Idk About at the crank but it made 440rwhp and I sold the little Diablo once I bought the sct
Nice car hp on that model is 430 stock plus curb weight is just 3135 that is light. Lot's of potential with that . No Diablo tune so one would have to get a custom one I guess.

I'm willing to offer you 3 k for the kit a fair offer I think I saw some used ones on EBAY for around that amount. Almost bought one a few months ago but it sold they do however pop up from time to time.
Old 10-26-2013, 02:53 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Nice car hp on that model is 430 stock plus curb weight is just 3135 that is light. Lot's of potential with that . No Diablo tune so one would have to get a custom one I guess.

I'm willing to offer you 3 k for the kit a fair offer I think I saw some used ones on EBAY for around that amount. Almost bought one a few months ago but it sold they do however pop up from time to time.
That was too much typing just for you to offer 1000 less than what I asked for can't accept that offer
Old 10-26-2013, 03:48 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
That was too much typing just for you to offer 1000 less than what I asked for can't accept that offer

lol... to much typing yes , to be honest my budget is around that mark otherwise I would offer you a bit more.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted