For Sale: 2006 Mustang Hood for Sale - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-11-2014, 05:13 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

2006 Mustang Hood for Sale

I am looking to sell the factory hood from my 2006 Vista Blue Mustang GT. I bought the car new in the spring of 2006 so it is just over eight years old. The paint has some surface scratching and some bubbling/flaking as the hoods from this model year tended to have. There are also two scratches in the front driver's side tip of the hood (my father tried to do me a favor by cleaning snow off the car with a metal shovel). Also, the body shop that removed the hood also took the black matting off of the underside of the hood. I am looking to sell for $500 or best offer. Honestly, I am looking to give it a good home and make a few bucks to finance some more parts. I live on Long Island, I can deliver/meet if a buyer lives locally. Otherwise, I ask to be reimbursed for shipping costs. Not looking to make money on shipping. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1407795155.290860.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	699.3 KB
ID:	163263

Please PM me if you are interested or have any questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
2006 GT - JLT CAI, BBK Throttle Body, FRPP Hot Rod Cams, FRPP Intake Manifold, American Racing LT Headers with High Flow Cats, Borla Stinger Cat-Back, FRPP 4.10 Gears, Hurst Short Throw, Steeda Lowering Springs, Tokico D-Spec Shocks and Struts, Steeda Upper and Lower Control Arms, Steeda Front and Rear Sway Bars, Steeda End Links, Torque Box Brace, Steeda adjustable Bumpsteer, Boss Comp Front Control Arms, Steeda Shock Tower Brace, Raxiom Gen5 Style Tail Lights, Custom Tune from Realspeed - More to Come!
jhealy608 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-03-2014, 10:59 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Hood is still up for sale! $400 or best offer!

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
2006 GT - JLT CAI, BBK Throttle Body, FRPP Hot Rod Cams, FRPP Intake Manifold, American Racing LT Headers with High Flow Cats, Borla Stinger Cat-Back, FRPP 4.10 Gears, Hurst Short Throw, Steeda Lowering Springs, Tokico D-Spec Shocks and Struts, Steeda Upper and Lower Control Arms, Steeda Front and Rear Sway Bars, Steeda End Links, Torque Box Brace, Steeda adjustable Bumpsteer, Boss Comp Front Control Arms, Steeda Shock Tower Brace, Raxiom Gen5 Style Tail Lights, Custom Tune from Realspeed - More to Come!
jhealy608 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted

Tags
2006 mustang