For Sale: CT: Complete Vortech Supercharger Kit w/boost cooler 2005-10 4.6 Mustang GT - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-13-2014, 05:11 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
CT: Complete Vortech Supercharger Kit w/boost cooler 2005-10 4.6 Mustang GT

Hello, up for sale is a complete Vortech supercharger kit, its the High-Output V-2 SQ S-Trim With Charge-Cooler in the Polished Finish for a Ford Mustang GT v8 4.6 2005-2010. Instantly boost your Mustang GT to 450hp to the wheels!! This is a 100% bolt up kit and the diablo programmer with the tune needed is included. The heat exchanger has been upgraded to a GT500 heat exchanger that bolts right up to your bumper. The kit includes all the supercharger parts, larger injectors, mass air, coolant lines, oil lines, bosch water pump, the charge cooler(after cooler) and the expansion /fill tanks as well as all hardware needed.
The only thing you would need is a fuel pump upgrade, or a KB boost a pump, and a bracket for the power steering reservoir. I can direct you where to get a Walbro fuel pump for about $150 if you need one, any L bracket from a hardware store will work for the power steering. Everything else needed for the supercharger install is included, I even have the install instructions for you!

It is currently still on the car so you can even hear it run(until its removed, being removed soon for the sale) This is a low mileage kit and it spins nice and smooth, it has less then 10,000 miles on it. It will most likely be removed this weekend 10/11/2014 or next 10/18/14

This kit goes for around $6500 + shipping at Summit and Jegs for the polished charge cooled high output version. So i feel my price is very fair, these dont pop up used very often, and for a good reason, they are awesome and reliable. However cash talks, come look at it and give me an offer.

Asking $3800 or best offer!
Will ship for free and include the Pony intake cover at my asking price!! but local pickup would be preferred. I am in CT near Bradley airport.

No trades, Cash/Paypal only!!

I know this is a big purchase, I have tons of positive feedback on other forums, and over 1000 positive feedback on Ebay. Feedback available to any interested buyers.

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-07-2014, 09:51 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Not sure how to edit my post, but its sold!!
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted