Mustang Evolution Forum banner

11-14 v6 80mm throttle bodies

For Sale 
5K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  sledge42hammer 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I will be making more and will have a couple options. But for now I have only two types for sale. They are all 80mm throttle bodies for the 3.7 v6.

First (installed/tested) is a bolt on 80mm tb that requires the top (silencer) fins to be broke off to clear throttle plate. 180 shipped

Second (one not installed yet) is a bolt on tb that will NOT require silencer fins to be broken. 200 shipped.

Both throttle bodies bolt on and plug in. They do require you to connect to intake with different coupler or stretch aftermarket one to fit like I did. I'm working on including this coupler as part of the kit but have yet to receive them. I will have red blue and black for color options.

Please do not fill my ad with debates. It does add noticeable power. I will get a dyno sheet to prove. I'm only offering this as a lower cost alternative to bbk.

-Sledgehammer performance

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
~ Sounds good! I sent you a PM, thanks!
~ :thumb:

I will be making more and will have a couple options. But for now I have only two types for sale. They are all 80mm throttle bodies for the 3.7 v6.

First (installed/tested) is a bolt on 80mm tb that requires the top (silencer) fins to be broke off to clear throttle plate. 180 shipped

Second (one not installed yet) is a bolt on tb that will NOT require silencer fins to be broken. 200 shipped.

Both throttle bodies bolt on and plug in. They do require you to connect to intake with different coupler or stretch aftermarket one to fit like I did. I'm working on including this coupler as part of the kit but have yet to receive them. I will have red blue and black for color options.

Please do not fill my ad with debates. I does ad noticeable power. I will get a dyno sheet to prove. I'm only offering this as a lower cost alternative to bbk.

-Sledgehammer performance

#4 ·
Prices? It's a requirement for an ad here, otherwise it's seen as a way to simply advertise or promote a product, which is not allowed.

This post has been deleted
#8 ·
Both of the 80mm TBs that he's selling? Or one of these and a different TB? Because I'm 99% sure the ones he's selling are both the same TB; one is just rotated 180° so that you don't have to remove the manifold fins.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.