For Sale: UMI Performance Adjustable Lower Control Arms and Adjustable Panhard Bar - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-25-2015, 08:38 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
UMI Performance Adjustable Lower Control Arms and Adjustable Panhard Bar

What I am selling:
1. Used UMI Performance adjustable rear lower control arms with Roto-Joint, UMI part # 1061. These will fit all S197 Mustangs.
2. NEW UMI Performance adjustable panhard bar with Roto-joint, UMI part # 1054. This will fit all S197 Mustangs.

Item descriptions:
1. These lower control arms are red in color with a polyurethane bushing and roto-joint combination. These were installed on my car for approximately 1000 miles. They show indentations and marks on the poly bushing and crush tube from instillation. The arms functioned flawlessly and made wheel hop a thing of the past. These were purchased new from UMI in December. Retail price on these arms is $229.

2. This is a brand new UMI Performance adjustable panhard bar with a poly bushing and roto-joint combination. The bar is red in color and has never been installed. The red powder coat finish has a couple small nicks from shipping, but the bar is otherwise in new condition. This was purchased new from UMI in December. Retail price is $150.

Prices:
1. $175 cash local pickup in central Texas (Austin) for the control arms.
2. $125 cash local pickup in central Texas (Austin) for the panhard bar.
3. Package deal super savings: $275 cash local pickup for both the panhard bar and control arms. The package deal comes with a FREE UMI roto-joint spanner wrench, allowing you to disassemble the roto-joints for cleaning and maintenance. Otherwise the spanner wrench is available for an extra $10 on items 1 or 2.
ALL PRICES ARE FIRM

Terms:
Payment - Cash only.
Shipping - I will not ship these items at this time due to size and weight.
Delivery - I am willing to assist any potential buyers with coordinating a pickup in the area of Austin Texas and some surrounding areas, just let me know where you are coming from, and I'll let you know how far I'm willing to travel.

Questions, comments, and concerns:
Please keep all questions or comments to private messages. If you would like additional information on the items I am selling, or additional pictures, please ask me via PM. I do not appreciate thread craps, and any negative or "price is too high" comments will be reported to a moderator.

Who am I?
Nobody, but I have been buying and selling items online at various internet forums for most of my adult life. I use Heatware as an online feedback system to rank buyers and sellers, HeatWare.com. I have 37 positive evaluations with 0 negatives going back to 2005. I do not expect potential buyers to have or use heatware, but if you do then I'm happy to leave an evaluation at the conclusion of any sales. My heatware

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!!

Photos:

BadCon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-26-2015, 10:10 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

This post is literally the PERFECT example on how to properly post a for sale thread. A++

Sent from my LG-D850 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Charlie_santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 07:49 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

ttt
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-03-2015, 10:49 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

I listed these locally for a reduced price, almost forgot to pass on the savings here.

$160 for the control arms, $120 for the panhard bar, and $260 for both. Everything else in the original post still applies. I am however considering shipment. Anyone interested in these items that would need them shipped, please send me a PM. Its tentative, and I have not officially determined if I'll ship them, but someone showing interest would motivate me to find a suitable box and get a shipping quote.

Thank you for looking.
Old 03-08-2015, 04:30 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Disregard post about items being sold. These items are still available.
Old 03-17-2015, 10:48 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

bump
Old 03-24-2015, 08:44 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Bump. Limited time only price drop, $220 local pickup!
Old 04-09-2015, 10:45 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Control arms are pending. Panhard bar still available for $120 local pickup in Austin Texas and surrounding areas.

If this stuff doesn't sell this go around, its going to the scrapper. Tired of looking at it.
Old 04-10-2015, 01:58 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Well damn I'd definitely be interested if you had PayPal. But I'm in Cali unfortunately. Just don't scrap it I'll pay for the shipping.

I'll take both for that price if you ship.
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
jonyou is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted