What I am selling:
UMI Performance adjustable rear lower control arms with Roto-Joint, UMI part # 1061
. These will fit all S197 Mustangs.
UMI Performance adjustable panhard bar with Roto-joint, UMI part # 1054
. This will fit all S197 Mustangs.
1. These lower control arms are red in color with a polyurethane bushing and roto-joint combination. These were installed on my car for approximately 1000 miles. They show indentations and marks on the poly bushing and crush tube from instillation. The arms functioned flawlessly and made wheel hop a thing of the past. These were purchased new from UMI in December. Retail price on these arms is $229.
2. This is a brand new UMI Performance adjustable panhard bar with a poly bushing and roto-joint combination. The bar is red in color and has never been installed. The red powder coat finish has a couple small nicks from shipping, but the bar is otherwise in new condition. This was purchased new from UMI in December. Retail price is $150.
1. $175 cash local pickup in central Texas
(Austin) for the control arms.
2. $125 cash local pickup in central Texas (Austin) for the panhard bar.
3. Package deal super savings:
$275 cash local pickup for both the panhard bar and control arms. The package deal comes with a FREE UMI roto-joint spanner wrench
, allowing you to disassemble the roto-joints for cleaning and maintenance. Otherwise the spanner wrench is available for an extra $10 on items 1 or 2.
ALL PRICES ARE FIRM
- Cash only.
- I will not ship these items at this time due to size and weight.
- I am willing to assist any potential buyers with coordinating a pickup in the area of Austin Texas and some surrounding areas, just let me know where you are coming from, and I'll let you know how far I'm willing to travel.
Questions, comments, and concerns:
Please keep all questions or comments to private messages. If you would like additional information on the items I am selling, or additional pictures, please ask me via PM. I do not appreciate thread craps, and any negative or "price is too high" comments will be reported to a moderator.
Who am I?
Nobody, but I have been buying and selling items online at various internet forums for most of my adult life. I use Heatware as an online feedback system to rank buyers and sellers, HeatWare.com
. I have 37 positive evaluations with 0 negatives going back to 2005. I do not expect potential buyers to have or use heatware, but if you do then I'm happy to leave an evaluation at the conclusion of any sales. My heatware
THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!!