Wanted: Ford Racing Laguna Seca / Boss 302 front splitter - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-28-2015, 05:13 PM   #1
Registered Member
Region: Illinois
Ford Racing Laguna Seca / Boss 302 front splitter

I'm looking for a 13-14 Laguna Seca front splitter. I can't imagine paying what they want online. The look it gives is crazy though. Or a look alike maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

BackInBlack14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 06:31 PM   #2
Come join the murder

Region: Texas
sadly I don't think there are any after market chin spoilers that look like it. Be ware that if you get the splitter you also need the deflector (piece above it?)

Tasca has it for around 500.

thats the valence panel and lower shield.

Cise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 03:31 AM   #3

Region: Florida
Folks, open a thread on the general discussion to chat about the details of a part, or use the PM function. Your conversations in the classifieds are seen as unfair bumps to a thread. If it continues, the thread will be closed.
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
bucko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 03:32 PM   #4
Registered Member
Region: North Carolina
14? Hmm? Never made one for 14 that I know of. 12-13 I know. I have only seen the LS in the 2012. I have the splitter but its not Leguna Seca. It is the Boss and bolts very tightly and neatly to the bottom of the boss orGT/ CS lower facia with or without fog. It is a "FORD" piece and Hardware
2012 Prem. w/ GB insert stripe/stitch , M6,Brembo, 3.73,Stock Air-Box,93-R Tune,Borla Catback w/ X-Pipe,FRPP-"K" Springs,BMR PH Bar,BMR Upper support brace,BMR Reloc. Brackets,CHE Lca's, Koni Struts/Shocks, Jlt cc,Saleen grill, Hydrocarbon Center console/stereo surround,Formula One Tint, MGW w/ speedawg ball match seat inserts,SOS Dual Aeroforce Guages,MT82 Amsoil MTF.METCO Uca/Ucm, Shaftmasters DS
back n a stang is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted