For Sale: 19x9 Brembo Rims, Pirelli PZero Tires, TPMS Sensors, Centercaps - $700 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-27-2015, 10:03 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Exclamation 19x9 Brembo Rims, Pirelli PZero Tires, TPMS Sensors, Centercaps - $700

Selling take-off rims on my 2013 trackpack mustang. These have 20k miles on them, and were plastidipped black for most of those miles. All rims come with my TPMS sensors and the original Pirelli P-Zero tires with ~50% tread life left on them. These tires were never tracked or abnormally abused. They are still filled with nitrogen, and fix-a-flat has never been in them. The stock black with chrome pony center caps are included. The tires are still balanced correctly, all you need to do is bolt them on, sync the TPMS, and you are good to go.

Overall the rims are in very good shape. One has mild curb bite (see pics) and another has a small amount of paint flaking (also pictured). I removed the plastidip so it was easier to see the defects.

I would recommend these as a good secondary set for winter tires or trackday rubber, or to anyone who plans on plastidipping them again - these look killer in black. I included a picture of how they looked plastidipped black, just to give you an idea.

These rims typically retail in around $200 each secondhand, and that usually isn't including the TPMS sensors, center caps, and usable tires. I'm asking $700 for the set, but reasonable offers will be considered.

I'm in Mt Prospect, IL (northwest suburbs of Chicago). Local pickup is preferred, but I do have the capability of shipping them via UPS. Buyer assumes cost and risk of shipping. If you pick them up, I'm willing to help with the TPMS relearn procedure (i own the reset tool).

Marcie; Black 2013 GT. MT82, .373, track + brembo, JLT CF CAI, Boss Manifold, MGW StS, Blowfish Trans Bracket & Driveshaft Loop, Whiteline trans bushing, RP motor & tranny oils, Flowmaster Outlaws, BMR UCA w/ mount, LCA w/ relo brackets, panhard, SR springs, KONI oranges, J&M CC plates, staggered leguna secas, MT street comps
***A good driver is the best method to get more performance out of any car. ***
AXLEBACKS THREADS =
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-04-2015, 10:57 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Still for sale, send me a PM!
Marcie; Black 2013 GT. MT82, .373, track + brembo, JLT CF CAI, Boss Manifold, MGW StS, Blowfish Trans Bracket & Driveshaft Loop, Whiteline trans bushing, RP motor & tranny oils, Flowmaster Outlaws, BMR UCA w/ mount, LCA w/ relo brackets, panhard, SR springs, KONI oranges, J&M CC plates, staggered leguna secas, MT street comps
AXLEBACKS THREADS =
Old 08-09-2015, 04:46 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

bump
AXLEBACKS THREADS =
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-16-2015, 06:11 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

still for sale, send me a PM!
AXLEBACKS THREADS =
Old 08-31-2015, 07:29 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Bumpbump
AXLEBACKS THREADS =
Old 09-10-2015, 04:37 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Still up for grabs. I'm willing to negotiate on the price a bit. Would like these sold before the first snow (heads up, these are located in Chicago).
AXLEBACKS THREADS =
Old 09-11-2015, 12:15 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Are u willing to split them up ?

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Old 09-14-2015, 10:42 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Would rather sell as a set if I can. I think it's probably a lot easier to find a buyer for all 4 instead of 1 to this guy, and 3 to another.
AXLEBACKS THREADS =
Old 09-27-2015, 11:26 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Bump, trying to sell before 1st snow. Send me a PM!
AXLEBACKS THREADS =
Old 10-22-2015, 11:51 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Bumpbump (first in a while). Would like to sell before first Chicago snow. PM me an offer, asking 500 for the whole set (local pickup).
AXLEBACKS THREADS =
Old 11-06-2015, 08:43 AM   #11
Kevin.Cook

Dang, if only you were local to me. Lol

Old 12-29-2015, 08:09 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

sold off, thanks guys.
might be selling stock exhaust and suspension components in the near future, maybe the stock intake mani also. stay tuned...
AXLEBACKS THREADS =
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted