Wanted: 13-14 5.0 stock 2 piece driveshaft - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-31-2016, 07:56 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
13-14 5.0 stock 2 piece driveshaft

Hey guys,

I am looking for someone's stock 2 piece driveshaft from their 13-14 5.0. I guess 11-12 would also work.

If you have one of these piece of scrap metal laying around and need to get rid of it, I'm your man!

I've found one roughly 3 hours away from me but I want to see if anyone happens to be closer. Thanks!

I am located in Richmond, VA.
DiESeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-31-2016, 09:40 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
If you ever come down towards the Charleston SC or Charlotte NC I have one I took off my 2014 Roush at 1k miles. I'd sell it for $75
Phase 3 upgrade including CAI, Fuel pump voltage regulator, (648rwhp), 582 torque, Kooks LT headers with off road H pipe, Vossen CV3's, ID1000's, Steeda Heat Exchanger, BMR LCA's,relocation brackets, adjustable Panhard bar, Rear sway bar, Steeda Aluminum driveshaft, X-brace, Differential cover, torque box brace/frame rails, Shelby trans cooler, Mcleod RST clutch/lightweight steel flywheel w/SS clutch line, RP fluids, whiteline transmission bushing,MGW race spec short shifter,Ford racing twin 65mm throttle body, Pro Dyno tuned
jamyzd30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 11:40 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Im located in Manassas. More like an hour and a half away and I have my old 2 piece. Would let it go for $75 as well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-31-2016, 11:52 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

If you are ever in the area sure, $75 works for me. I live closer to Charleston SC but go to Charlotte NC often, so I could leave at parents house in Matthews NC if you ever go through that area. Just PM me and get my number so you can figure out a time/date to get it
Phase 3 upgrade including CAI, Fuel pump voltage regulator, (648rwhp), 582 torque, Kooks LT headers with off road H pipe, Vossen CV3's, ID1000's, Steeda Heat Exchanger, BMR LCA's,relocation brackets, adjustable Panhard bar, Rear sway bar, Steeda Aluminum driveshaft, X-brace, Differential cover, torque box brace/frame rails, Shelby trans cooler, Mcleod RST clutch/lightweight steel flywheel w/SS clutch line, RP fluids, whiteline transmission bushing,MGW race spec short shifter,Ford racing twin 65mm throttle body, Pro Dyno tuned
Old 04-01-2016, 10:37 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Well, the one that is just under 3 hours away is free. I appreciate the offers but I was just seeing if anyone closer by wanted to get rid of one.
Old 04-01-2016, 10:51 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

They are around $500 brand new and my car had 900 miles on it when taken off, so essentially new. Hopefully the free one you get is balanced and in good shape and does not clunk. Nonetheless, you can't beat free for an OEM part that cost $500, make the drive and grab it, good luck!
Old 04-01-2016, 11:55 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Well 6 hours of driving and like 40-50 in gas doesn't sound free to me! lol but no I hope whatever you choose to do works out for you. I'd take the D/S to a scrap metal yard before I just gave it away. Like jamyzd said its almost 500 new so there is SOME value to it no matter how little. Best of luck!
Old 04-01-2016, 02:27 PM   #8
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Other
13-14 5.0 stock 2 piece driveshaft

^still cheaper than 40 in gas to come buy one of yours for 75. Lol

Guys, no one will buy these. They have no value at the moment. Half these cars are still under warranty and the other half have no need for a used stock DS. Trust me. It's only worth keeping for the guy who upgraded to swap back to stock and sell the 1 PC if they ever chose to do so.
oxford5pointoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 02:46 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
I'm in southern md on rt 301 over the nice bridge, if I interested let me know.
Cobrakit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 03:32 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Yes, I completely agree. However to ask for one for free...cmon bro. If I was friends with someone who needed one it's a different story. They $550 brand new OEM. They fit plenty more cars than just our mustang as well. But you are right, that would realistically be the only person who would want one. Then again, I sold my factory sway bar, my panhard bar, and LCA's....Technically a DS is worth far more than those used items...Just saying. Maybe I will post asking for someone to donate some Vossen CV 3's and tires, or maybe a lightly used big rear brake kit. SMH, who really post asking for something for free? Not only ask for free, but then insults people calling it scrap metal....but yeah I want your scrap metal. Most people sell their cars at some point, so obviously they hold some value.
Old 04-01-2016, 03:58 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamyzd30 View Post
Yes, I completely agree. However to ask for one for free...cmon bro. If I was friends with someone who needed one it's a different story. They $550 brand new OEM. They fit plenty more cars than just our mustang as well. But you are right, that would realistically be the only person who would want one. Then again, I sold my factory sway bar, my panhard bar, and LCA's....Technically a DS is worth far more than those used items...Just saying. Maybe I will post asking for someone to donate some Vossen CV 3's and tires, or maybe a lightly used big rear brake kit. SMH, who really post asking for something for free? Not only ask for free, but then insults people calling it scrap metal....but yeah I want your scrap metal. Most people sell their cars at some point, so obviously they hold some value.

I wasn't asking for free, I was asking for a better deal than the ~40-50 I'd be spending to go get the one I've found so far.

But yea, chill out.

Instagram: @v6beast
Old 04-01-2016, 04:11 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Better deal than $40 bucks...cmon man, and you don't want it free? If you lived down the street I would give it to you for free. I meet plenty of good people at shows and events that I would help out, I am sure you are a good dude. I guess personally I wouldn't post asking for something free (or under $40), but I imagine it's more so the drive to go get it and not the $, no worries man. I am not hating on you, good luck. By the way, are you sure the drive shaft from a GT is the same as a 6 cyl?
Old 04-01-2016, 04:25 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamyzd30 View Post
Better deal than $40 bucks...cmon man, and you don't want it free? If you lived down the street I would give it to you for free. I meet plenty of good people at shows and events that I would help out, I am sure you are a good dude. I guess personally I wouldn't post asking for something free (or under $40), but I imagine it's more so the drive to go get it and not the $, no worries man. I am not hating on you, good luck. By the way, are you sure the drive shaft from a GT is the same as a 6 cyl?

It's not the same, but I just picked up a 5.0 rear axle with 3.73s from factory to replace my v6 axle that I had 3.73 put in but whine like crazy. More expensive to pay labor etc to fix it than to buy the rear end I snagged.

So I can either transfer the pinion flange from my current rear end and be able to use my 1 piece driveshaft or find a 5.0 driveshaft.

I'd rather use a 5.0 driveshaft so I don't have to fiddle with the pinion flange mess. Then sell my 1 piece.

Transmission side is the same for v6 and 5.0 luckily.

Instagram: @v6beast
Old 04-07-2016, 12:12 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Found one. Close this thing!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted