Beware of jordan16 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Closed Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-25-2016, 09:19 AM   #1
Registered Member
Region: Virginia
Beware of jordan16

Did a deal a couple months ago with jordan16...sold him the stock h pipe and cats off my 11 GT/CS so that he can get his car inspected.
After many pictures were sent and the deal was done. We sent me the $ through PayPal as a "gift"
Weeks after he received the package he messaged me and said that they were "not good for California Emissions"
I told him they came off a stock 5.0 and had never been messed with.
He demanded a refund, I told him no. I don't know if he put them on got the inspection and stuck his off-road exhaust back on. But he could have done a number of things to I told him no can do. You don't get to try out used car parts for free...
He must have told some story to his credit card company and somehow they refunded him all his money plus the shipping that I paid for.
Then PayPal charges me the total I is this not committing mail fraud..he gets to keep the parts and all the money back?...
Talked with PayPal and finally got my money taken off the account and he didn't ship my parts back to me until I threatened him with mail fraud...which is what he was doing.
So this is warning that if you do a deal with very cautious and make sure he sends you money with buyer and seller protection...

That is all!

Old 05-27-2016, 03:12 PM   #2

Region: Connecticut
Jordan16 had been given an opportunity to reply. If he desires to he can PM a mod and we will consider allowing him to post his side.

New England Fall Cruise Nov 5th!
PM RoboStang or me for details....lets go for a ride
Old 05-29-2016, 04:24 PM   #3

Region: Florida
And the staff at Mustang Evolution strongly urges that no one NEVER, EVER pays as a gift payment with PayPal. While this eliminates the fees to the seller, it also negates any potential refund from PayPal, as they see the transaction as a gift of money, and to them, no goods were involved in the deal.
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted