For Sale: Parts off my now deceased 2014 Mustang V6 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-08-2016, 06:04 PM   #1
Evolution's Finest

Supporter

Region: Virginia
Parts off my now deceased 2014 Mustang V6

My beloved 2014 V6 Mustang took a hit just below the driver's side A pillar. I thought it was going to be a no brainer repair on his insurance dime... Car ended up being totaled. I was given permission to "remove any parts you like" before I transferred the title to USAA. I took great liberty with that so...

All items are located in Williamsburg, VA for shipping information and ciphering. I prefer local pick up however I'm willing to ship anywhere in the continental United States. Folks close to Williamsburg, I'm open to driving and meeting you halfway (within reason) if need be. I'll ship UPS ground, USPS priority or whatever you choose. Shipping costs are to be added to price of item listed unless otherwise specified. Ask me any questions you like or for additional pictures. (Please don't ask for pics unless you are truly interested in purchase however.)

BBK 73mm Throttle Body - Great condition $275

AirRaid Cold Air Intake - I painted the intake tube platinum is why it looks different in the picture below. Can be sanded and repainted. Blue TB connector is included. $200

Boss 302 upper and lower grilles WITH upper grille surround that allows for its install in V6. Upper is not the S-type. I installed the air screens myself. Fog delete covers are included. Tribar logo has normal chipping from road debris. Both grilles sold as a set. $300

Raxiom OE-Style GPS Navigation w/ Bluetooth & Backup Camera Equipped w/ SYN. I just bought and installed this last Christmas. Loved it and zero issues or problems! Everything that came with it, like new. Wires even wrapped and repackaged in their original bags. $350

Ford Mustang Performance Pack Engine Cover. $80

Alcantara manual transmission and e-brake boots. $50

BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar. $90

J&M Panhard Bar Brace. $50
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BBK TB.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	1.38 MB
ID:	204065   Click image for larger version

Name:	AirRaid CAI.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	1.29 MB
ID:	204066  

Name:	Boss Grilles.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	204067   Click image for larger version

Name:	Raxion Nav.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	1,019.5 KB
ID:	204068  

Name:	Engine Cover.jpg
Views:	238
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	204069   Click image for larger version

Name:	BMR.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	1.39 MB
ID:	204070  

Name:	J&M.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	1.45 MB
ID:	204071   Click image for larger version

Name:	Shift Boots.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	1.07 MB
ID:	204072  

2016 Premium Eco w/ PP - Roush Quarter Window Scoops, Side Scoops, Rear Spoiler; Modded GT Mesh Grilles; FP Strut Tower Brace; Eibach Pro-Kit Springs; Steeda IRS Bushings; BMR Billet Delrin/Spherical Vertical Links; Mishimoto Oil Separator; MAPerformance CAI; Mishimoto Intercooler/Aluminum Charge Pipes; Turbosmart Kompact Dual Port BOV; Turbosmart IWG75 Wastegate (10 PSI); Mishimoto Coolant Tank; JLT Engine Cover; Mishimoto Downpipe with modded MBRP XP Catbacks for TRUE 3" exhaust from turbo to tips; Drilled/Slotted Brake Rotors
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-08-2016, 07:50 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Sorry mods but I cannot send pics privately.
Hey Hampton was just looking at one on ebay and it seems to come with a couple things for the install that I don't see in your pic. Can you clarify please before we finalize? Thanks bud.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1470703838812.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	204074  
Old 08-08-2016, 07:53 PM   #3
Evolution's Finest

Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastFord13 View Post
Sorry mods but I cannot send pics privately.
Hey Hampton was just looking at one on ebay and it seems to come with a couple things for the install that I don't see in your pic. Can you clarify please before we finalize? Thanks bud.

Confirmed. The oil cap neck (or whatever it's called) is included. I forgot to put it in the pic. The two other pieces look to be the arms that snap it in place. They are already on the rear of the unit. If it doesn't work for you (confident it will) I will gladly refund you.
2016 Premium Eco w/ PP - Roush Quarter Window Scoops, Side Scoops, Rear Spoiler; Modded GT Mesh Grilles; FP Strut Tower Brace; Eibach Pro-Kit Springs; Steeda IRS Bushings; BMR Billet Delrin/Spherical Vertical Links; Mishimoto Oil Separator; MAPerformance CAI; Mishimoto Intercooler/Aluminum Charge Pipes; Turbosmart Kompact Dual Port BOV; Turbosmart IWG75 Wastegate (10 PSI); Mishimoto Coolant Tank; JLT Engine Cover; Mishimoto Downpipe with modded MBRP XP Catbacks for TRUE 3" exhaust from turbo to tips; Drilled/Slotted Brake Rotors
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-08-2016, 07:57 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton CIT View Post
Confirmed. The oil cap neck (or whatever it's called) is included. I forgot to put it in the pic. The two other pieces look to be the arms that snap it in place. They are already on the rear of the unit. If it doesn't work for you (confident it will) I will gladly refund you.
Consider it sold. Check your inbox and if it all works for you I'll send my contact info! Thank you!!!
Oh and payment of coarse.😆

Old 08-09-2016, 02:27 AM   #5
Evolution's Finest

Supporter

Engine cover - SOLD
Old 08-09-2016, 12:21 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Pm sent
Old 08-09-2016, 02:58 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
PM sent
Old 08-09-2016, 04:43 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
Hi, Please my condolences on your loss as long as no one got hurt. I'm Ed. Interested in the the ebrake boot would you split your pair l have an automatic. No need for the shift boot. Also the red pan hard brace. Does this mount in the trunk, across the shocks? I have Paypal if that would help. I think l just contact them with your info for an agreed price call 9789691307
Old 08-09-2016, 06:28 PM   #9
Evolution's Finest

Supporter

PM sent
Old 08-09-2016, 08:09 PM   #10
Evolution's Finest

Supporter

Alcantara manual transmission and e-brake boots - SOLD
Old 08-09-2016, 08:36 PM   #11
Evolution's Finest

Supporter

Raxiom Nav Unit - SOLD
Old 08-10-2016, 05:26 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Anything? Intake mani? 😁

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Old 08-12-2016, 04:10 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Wow engine cover is mint, and only 4 day shipping to Montreal!!
Thanks so much Hampton!!!

Old 08-15-2016, 08:31 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Still have the BBK TB?

Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution
Old 08-21-2016, 03:22 PM   #15
Evolution's Finest

Supporter

BBK 73mm Throttle Body - Great condition $275 : REDUCED to $250, shipping included.

AirRaid Cold Air Intake - I painted the intake tube platinum. Can be sanded and repainted. Blue TB connector is included. $200 : REDUCED to $175

Boss 302 upper and lower grilles WITH upper grille surround that allows for its install in V6. Upper is not the S-type. I installed the air screens myself. Fog delete covers are included. Tribar logo has normal chipping from road debris. Both grilles sold as a set. $300 : REDUCED to $275 for both grilles and deletes.

BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar. $90 J&M Panhard Bar Brace. $50 : REDUCED to $125 for pair.
Old 08-30-2016, 04:49 AM   #16
Evolution's Finest

Supporter

Bump
Old 08-31-2016, 04:15 PM   #17
Evolution's Finest

Supporter

BBK Throttle Body - Sold
Old 09-03-2016, 08:18 AM   #18
Evolution's Finest

Supporter

AirRaid Cold Air Intake - I painted the intake tube platinum. Can be sanded and repainted. Blue TB connector is included. $200 : REDUCED to $150

Boss 302 upper and lower grilles WITH upper grille surround that allows for its install in V6. Upper is not the S-type. I installed the air screens myself. Fog delete covers are included. Tribar logo has normal chipping from road debris. Both grilles sold as a set. $300 : REDUCED to $250 for both grilles and deletes.

I listed the remainder of my 2014 Mustang parts including these on ebay as no reserve auctions so they will be gone in a week. PM me with an OFFER and get it before someone else does.
Old 09-08-2016, 10:00 AM   #19
Evolution's Finest

Supporter

Boss grilles - Sold
Old 09-16-2016, 04:24 AM   #20
Evolution's Finest

Supporter

Everything gone. Mods, please close thread.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted

Tags
2014 mustang