For Trade: Sterling gray V6/Spoiler Delete Trunk for GT Trunk - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-06-2016, 07:39 AM   #1
Registered Member
Region: New Jersey
Sterling gray V6/Spoiler Delete Trunk for GT Trunk

I have a sterling gray 2014 GT Premium trunk with standard GT spoiler. Trunk is in good condition, decklid is not scratched or swirled. It does have the satellite radio antenna as well.
I would like to trade it for a sterling gray spoiler delete or v6 trunk without spoiler (no holes), as I want to use a spoiler that does not line up with or cover the stock holes.
Consider it a nice free upgrade if you like the GT spoiler, or want to add a GT500 spoiler (same holes). If you like the GTCS spoiler you only need to drill two extra holes.

I am in the Northern NJ area, and will drive a reasonable distance to facilitate the trade. I WILL NOT cross-ship! Too much risk there, sorry.

I can provide pictures of my trunk lid if needed, but I figure everyone knows what a trunk lid looks like
noldevin is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search