Mustang Evolution Forum banner

For Sale: iPad Mini 4 Dash Mount Kit

For Sale 
3K views 6 replies 1 participant last post by  Boss302PR 
#1 ·
I'm selling a "like new" iPad Mini 4 Dash Mount Kit for 2010-2014 Mustang (all trims).

I bought the dash kit because AT&T had an offer where they were giving away the iPad Mini 4 when adding a new line on an account. But, by the time I went to add a new line for my wife on my account the offer had ended and I decided I was not going to pay full price for the iPad Mini 4.

I test fitted the dash kit in my car to see how it looked but, never actually mounted it with an iPad Mini 4 in my car because I don't own one. As you can see in the picture below, the metal plate that sticks to the backside of the iPad Mini 4 still has the original 3M backing tape on it.

This item includes the original packaging and documentation from the manufacturer. This item is currently in Puerto Rico and will ship free of charge via USPS Priority Mail to any state except Alaska or Hawaii.

The asking price is $300. Those interested can PM me and submit payment via PayPal.

Disclaimer: This kit was designed to fit the iPad Mini 4. Although similar in dimensions to previous versions of the iPad Mini, the iPad Mini 4 is thinner. A previous model may protrude a bit.

Product Gadget Technology Electronic device Electronics

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Gear shift Center console

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.