Parts Wanted 2002 Mustang GT - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-20-2017, 10:38 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Parts Wanted 2002 Mustang GT

My Mustang is in need of maintenance. The 02 GT is now in need of a few parts, and I am looking for the most economical stuff I can find. Quality is important also, but this time of the year cash flow is tight.

No, I do not have a Facebook account. I am not interested in Facebook. I am however interested in what you guys may have on the forum.

Parts that I NEED:
Rear shocks (mine are shot)

O/R midpipe (I have a broken and clogged cat)

Complete clutch, including bearings (I'm beginning to smell the clutch burning).

Firewall Clutch Cable Adjuster (I have a stock cable and an aftermarket quadrant.

I'm sure I need a lot of other stuff, but this is what is on my mind at the moment. Let me know what you have laying around.
Revvv is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-21-2017, 03:23 PM   #2
Staff
Regular
Staff

Region: New Jersey
Have COPs, injectors, a Pro Products PI intake, um... front timing cover... a few other things. Mostly 4V stuff.

I have rear Steeda sport springs but not shocks... I HAD shocks but the damn stud on the pass. shock was stripped as hell when I removed it...
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted

Tags
2002 mustang