Wanted 
2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  crjackson 
#1 Β·
Looking for front brembos to upgrade from my base brakes. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

#2 Β·
Looking for front brembos to upgrade from my base brakes. Thanks

I don't know if you knew this but you can buy rebuilt brembos from advance auto parts on the cheap. Then just source pads, rotors, dustshields, and I think the shelbys have different lines. Ive don't this on a few mustangs. just need to paint them. use promo code p20 for 20% off. just search for calipers using 2012 gt500 as your vehicle.

#3 Β·
Are they still brembos? I saw some threads saying lot of the reman's are now knock offs. I did message power stop or whoever on AM has remans and they told me its orignal not remakes but can't always trust the place trying to sell them. I did try some junkyards but none of them bother to get back with me so I will definitely look into advanced auto, thanks!

#4 Β·
Are they still brembos? I saw some threads saying lot of the reman's are now knock offs. I did message power stop or whoever on AM has remans and they told me its orignal not remakes but can't always trust the place trying to sell them. I did try some junkyards but none of them bother to get back with me so I will definitely look into advanced auto, thanks!

They are just the cores people turn in sandblasted and new seals and stuff. Ive ran multiple sets and they perform great.

#8 Β·
Does anybody have a complete parts list of everything that is needed to do this swap?

#9 Β·
As stated above, go on like autozone or oreileys under a gt500, get those calipers. Then source your pads and rotors. I went with ebc yellow pads and their premium rotors in a pack, also for the gt500 from autoanything. Then i kept the same rear size and pads and rotors. I did j&m stainless lines all around and dot 4 fluid. I ended up spending like $800 but also got the calipers for really cheap because they had a deal at oreileys for like 15% or 20% off

#10 Β·
It looks like in the pics of the autoparts' websites that the calipers don't come with the stainless lines that connect the 2 halves of the caliper. Did everybody else's come with them? Do you also need to get the caliper bracket or will it bolt up to the existing bracket?

#11 Β·
NOTICE:
This listing will be Archived, unless @Grimkreg responds to confirm wanted status.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.