WTB: Bullit, Saleen, or Cobra rims - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-29-2008, 07:25 PM   #1
03 mustang GT

Region: Washington
Send a message via AIM to kcfan_2004 Send a message via Yahoo to kcfan_2004
Smile WTB: Bullit, Saleen, or Cobra rims

Hey everyone. I am looking for some new rims for my GT. The previous owner was pretty fond of curbs and although its not "life" threatening, it bothers me to see 2 of my rims curbed up pretty bad. So I am looking to see if anyone is looking to get rid of their wheels. I have 2 good grey/anthracite bullit rims that I could still use, but am not opposed to getting all new ones. I also love the look of the 03 on cobra rims and or saleen rims. Let me know if your looking to upgrade or get rid of your old ones.
kcfan_2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-29-2008, 08:35 PM   #2
Road Trip!

Region: Louisiana
Re: WTB: Bullit, Saleen, or Cobra rims

my saleen rims are for sale... got a set of 315/35/18 mickeys on the back, and a set of sumitomos for the reasr when the mickeys wear out, the sumitomo rears are brand new, and the whol set-up is only a few months old, im asking 1600 for everything, the mickeys alone cost me 700, ill take 1300 for just the rims and sumitomos

im only selling them to get greg weld fats/skinnies
SimplyOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 08:37 PM   #3
03 mustang GT

unfortunately thats a tad bit more than im looking to spend. thanks though
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-21-2008, 11:12 PM   #4
03 mustang GT

bump.... Is anyone in the market to upgrade their wheels. I would be interested in your bullit, saleen, cobra or mach 1 rims. Let me know becuase im interested.
Old 09-22-2008, 12:03 AM   #5
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

ChrissyStang02 is, but I'm not sure where she is in her ability to upgrade. She has stock bullits, mineral gray in color, 17x8's. However, like I said, I'm not sure how close she is to pull the plug and get new rims.
Old 09-22-2008, 12:16 AM   #6
03 mustang GT

thanks, ill have to ask her. I have the same rims however the old man who owned my car before me curbed up 2 pretty good. Hence why im looking to replace/upgrade. Also, do you know a good place to get borla stingers from? American muscle is out of stock and I am looking to get it as soon as I can. OH and can i get that link to the o/r x-pipe that you sent me before.
Old 09-22-2008, 09:32 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Iowa
Send a message via MSN to ChrissyStang02 Send a message via Yahoo to ChrissyStang02

hey jarrod - i'm still very interested in those, i'll let you know soon.

yes, i'm looking to sell my bullits very soon, as soon as i get my new rims. they are in excellent condition, i'll get pics soon before i put them up for sale. a few people are interested, but if you really want them, let me know and i can keep that in mind.

2002 Mineral Gray Mustang GT ~Dominic~
MagnaFlow Catback Exhaust, CAI, Mach 1 Grille Delete and much more to come. ***Sold. New 5.0 GT coming soon!!!
ChrissyStang02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 12:26 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcfan_2004 View Post
thanks, ill have to ask her. I have the same rims however the old man who owned my car before me curbed up 2 pretty good. Hence why im looking to replace/upgrade. Also, do you know a good place to get borla stingers from? American muscle is out of stock and I am looking to get it as soon as I can. OH and can i get that link to the o/r x-pipe that you sent me before.
UPR Products Off-Road X-Pipe for 99-03 Mustang GT & Cobra Heres the link i saved it cause i want one as well.
Old 09-23-2008, 03:09 PM   #9
03 mustang GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1234 View Post
UPR Products Off-Road X-Pipe for 99-03 Mustang GT & Cobra Heres the link i saved it cause i want one as well.
THANKS!!! (1234) And chrissy, If you have others interested than sell them. I am actually thinking I might just wait until next summer and buy some new rims then. No point in buying them now since winter is coming and Im probably going to garage my car anyways. That way I can have nice rims with nice tires and than have my ok bullits for "backups" and winter.
Old 09-24-2008, 06:36 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Iowa
Send a message via MSN to ChrissyStang02 Send a message via Yahoo to ChrissyStang02

You're welcome. Sounds good!

2002 Mineral Gray Mustang GT ~Dominic~
MagnaFlow Catback Exhaust, CAI, Mach 1 Grille Delete and much more to come. ***Sold. New 5.0 GT coming soon!!!
ChrissyStang02 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted