94 mustang GT SVT/Cobra Clone - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-03-2004, 10:32 PM   #1

94 mustang GT SVT/Cobra Clone

I am selling my 1994 Mustang GT SVT Cobra Convertible Clone. Its got 128k its the 5.0L w/ auto tranny. It was originally hunter green but was painted fire red but under the hood is still green and it has a tan top. The door handles have been shaved but are starting to get hairline cracks and could be done again and so it has remote door poppers to open the doors. Its got Pyle cd player, full Cobra SVT body kit, Boss hood, H pipe exahust system, aluminum racing hood latches, clear signal lenses, BBK 70mm throttle body and K&N air filter. The convertible top doesnt want to go down and i am not sure if its the motor or possibly a lack of power going to the motor. I havent had the oppurtunity to take a look at it since its been so cold lately. It does have a keyless remote along with stock pony rims. It also has tan cloth interior that could use some cleaning. I was planning on switching to tan leather interior eventually. It runs and drives excellent and sounds awesome too. There is two cracks on the front bumper and one of the mounting bolts on the rear bumper needs to be reset. I do have pictures upon request. The car is located in Connecticut. If interested please email me at adidas2982@hotmail.com . It does have a clean PA title. MAKE AN OFFER. Thanks
oldnavy638 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-09-2004, 01:10 PM   #2

decided on $5000 b/o
Old 02-10-2004, 09:54 PM   #3

may also consider a trade
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2004, 10:33 PM   #4
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Region: Missouri
wanna trade me hoods???

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted

Tags
svt