FS: 03 Cobra wheels (17x9) - satin - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-27-2008, 08:35 AM   #1
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
FS: 03 Cobra wheels (17x9) - satin

FS are the rims from my car currently. One of the rims has a tire that was purchased new this summer. The other three will need new tires. The tire is a Sumitomo (HTR?). I can put up specifics tomorrow. This thread is more of a feeler thread. I would be able to ship as soon as my new rims/tires come in from AmericanMuscle... I ordered them tonight so some time next week (due in on Tuesday actually) early probably. If you guys are interested let me know. I haven't even cleaned the rims yet, but that can happen this weekend I would assume. One of the rims has some brake stain that could be polished out with some TLC, the others are in pretty good condition. They would make a great set of rims for winter tires, a project car or someone looking to paint/polish a set. Starting price around $300+ shipping?
Just let me know if you're interested, and we can work something out.

Here are some pics of them as they are on the car.
And I just washed over them quick like. No polishing.
F. Drivers

F. Passengers

R. Drivers

R. Passengers

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-27-2008, 12:29 PM   #2
03 mustang GT

Region: Washington
Send a message via AIM to kcfan_2004 Send a message via Yahoo to kcfan_2004
Re: FS: 03 Cobra wheels (17x9) - satin

Hey Jimmy. Did you use an x-pipe with your borlas or did you just use the stock h?
kcfan_2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 01:01 PM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcfan_2004 View Post
Hey Jimmy. Did you use an x-pipe with your borlas or did you just use the stock h?
I only changed the mufflers and the tips.

Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-27-2008, 01:12 PM   #4
03 mustang GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner View Post
I only changed the mufflers and the tips.
Old 09-27-2008, 01:44 PM   #5
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
You have a problem? My car is a work in progress. If you got offered a pair of Borla mufflers for $50 shipped you would do it too. If you look on here I'm sure you can find the exhaust clips.

Old 09-27-2008, 02:09 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri

It sound nice as hell. What wheels did you go with? And if you have them in a week or so imma try to get some money together to pick them up.
Old 09-27-2008, 02:30 PM   #7
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1234 View Post
It sound nice as hell. What wheels did you go with? And if you have them in a week or so imma try to get some money together to pick them up.
I have 17x9 fronts, 17x10.5 rears (DD) - Black FR500's coming in. Along with the prokit and Bilsteins, I should be set for time.

Oh, and a buddy of mine lives down around St. Louis, so if I go down there to do the lowering spring install... perhaps I could meet you with them? It'll save about $80 worth of shipping.

Old 09-27-2008, 02:50 PM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn

Quote:
I have 17x9 fronts, 17x10.5 rears (DD) - Black FR500's coming in. Along with the prokit and Bilsteins, I should be set for time.

Oh, and a buddy of mine lives down around St. Louis, so if I go down there to do the lowering spring install... perhaps I could meet you with them? It'll save about $80 worth of shipping.
Black? Eh...I dunno. Need pics.
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 02:53 PM   #9
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn View Post
Black? Eh...I dunno. Need pics.

[IMG][/IMG]

That's what I'm going for... but without the Cobra emblems, or decal. I'm taking a break after this initial round of parts because I want to drop a KB 2.1L blower into it by summer's end.

Oh, and tinted headlights, clear corner. Mach c-pillars.

Old 09-27-2008, 03:11 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I think those would look good on your car.
Works for me. I should have the money (provided nothing of extreme value breaks) the week after next.
Old 09-27-2008, 03:29 PM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1234 View Post
I think those would look good on your car.
Works for me. I should have the money (provided nothing of extreme value breaks) the week after next.
I'll keep that in mind. I'm wondering where in my apartment I'm gonna be keeping these bastards for storage.

Old 09-27-2008, 04:34 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Living room
Old 09-27-2008, 05:41 PM   #13
03 mustang GT

Quote:
You have a problem? My car is a work in progress. If you got offered a pair of Borla mufflers for $50 shipped you would do it too. If you look on here I'm sure you can find the exhaust clips.
No sir I would not. I would much rather have the whole setup which im getting soon!! Anyways, if your happy with them than thats all that matters. The car will look sweet when your done though.
Old 09-27-2008, 05:50 PM   #14
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
No sir I would not. I would much rather have the whole setup which im getting soon!! Anyways, if your happy with them than thats all that matters. The car will look sweet when your done though.
I know. I plan on Borla cat-back (Stingers) with long tubes eventually, but there are more important things right now

Old 09-27-2008, 05:55 PM   #15
03 mustang GT

Quote:
I know. I plan on Borla cat-back (Stingers) with long tubes eventually, but there are more important things right now
Ya you and I have alot of the same aspirations. I just have mine different from yours. Im getting a alarm/remote start and my short throw here this week, than my exhaust after I find out emissions standards in cali. Than im waiting till next summer to get my new wheels/tires becuase im going to garage my car here in the winter due to the snow.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted