Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Looking a GT Rear Bumper / Right Rear Tail Light - 99-03 Model

3K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  NJStang86 
#1 ·
This is a odd request...and prob cant be filled but what the hell...

I am needing a Rear GT Bumper that is Torch Red or in Good Condition...

And also a Right Rear Tail Light Lense from a 99-03 Model

Anybody in the GA/NC/SC area we will meet up with you, we are in Greenville, SC.

there was a slight bump bump tonight on da Mach1....

but its all good... ( I keep saying that to myself )

#3 ·
mailto:supercarsalvage@hotmail.com Krazy Pony Jeff, not sure if this will help, but email this guy, he had a scrapped Cobra and a Mach I not too long ago in TN. I got my tinted headlights from him for $125. Worth a try man!

#4 ·
Thanks Rick, I really appreciate it...

I really didnt expect many replies already... Rick I wish you lived near me here, I would ask you to go to GA with me tomorrow for a ride up to GA for FFW, just for the day, dont wanna drive alone with my Shoulder yet, they might have sumthing there...

emailling now, thanks again!

Hit me on IM if you ever like!

#6 ·
***************** UPDATE ***************

I got the rear lense froma friend in GA late last night, for 20$, and a bodyshop in town emailed us and said they might have the bumper too, so pretty kewl there...

thanks Mustang-Forums family

:)

#7 · (Edited)
If anybody knows of someone with a 99+ GT Rear Bumper ( Torch Red Preferred ), let me know willing to travel to get it in the Carolinas area thats reasonably priced, trying to not spend anymore than 100$

I got a estimate for $1309 yesterday from the autobody shop that painted the car, thats more than what the 2 tone paint job/acid rain removal was for the car... :(

so any help will be appreciated...

Thank you all!

- Jeff

#9 ·
Thanks Tony,

Yeah that price also includes to repair the rear fender just after the gas tank area since its kinda buckled a tad now... which will include blending of paint possibly...

#12 ·
Thanks for the reply, I guess I should have mentioned here that it has been repaired from a local body shope and turned into the ins. company now.

But thanks for the offer!

- Jeff

#13 ·
01mineralgrey6 said:
OH noooo! I have been looking for a GT bumper myself everything i find that is in good shape (can't find any in mineral grey) is around $150 bucks or so + shipping. Ill keep my eye out for a torch red one for ya though.
www.bumpers.com has cheap gt-rear bumpers PAINTED is same price as un-painted but NO DARK SHADOW GREY which is what i need badly.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.