Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Brembo Sport Slotted Rotors (Rear) Hawk Pads

2K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  Autobadges.com 
#1 ·
I have for sale a set of Brembo Sport Slotted rear disc brakes and Ceramic Hawk brake pads for sale. these are a customer return as he wrecked his GT. They will fit a 1994-03 GT or V6. These are brand new and ready to be shipped. I'd like to get $225.00 out of them w/ $15.00 for shipping. Here are some pics:

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
mattstang said:
Hey Eval, How's it going? I'd like to get $140.00 shipped for the rotors only...
going great matt....140 shipped...pretty good, got front ones to match? email me please

need to get some things from you...but if you don't reply to emails how am i suppossed to give you my MONEY! LOL

emblemguy@aol.com

#6 ·
Are these still for sale and do you have front rotors/pads to match? (What are the prices on the front ones?)

#7 ·
Price? Now on E-Bay with Bid

Heramb, sorry I didn't respond sooner but I'm still not getting e-mail notifications when someone posts...don't understand, I am subscribed to this thread as I created it.

As far as these are concerned, since I wasn't getting any action on them they are up on E-bay right now and currently have a bid on them. If you're interested you can check the auction out at this link, 2 hours left on them:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2475634683&category=33564&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT&rd=1

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.