tma turbo piping (hot and cold side) - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-25-2008, 05:10 PM   #1
Registered Member
tma turbo piping (hot and cold side)

i have for sale a complete tma hot/cold side piping kit (minus about $50 worth of clamps and couplings) plus some other goodies i will include

this kit is BRAND NEW, NEVER USED. i purchased it but have become worried about the reliability of a turbo'd 101k mile mustang, therefore, i've decided against this project.

this kit retails for around 1800 when tma made them but they cannot be purchased anymore directly from tma. i am asking 1350 SHIPPED. this is a firm price, but i am a motivated seller, so i will also include a few other things along with this piping kit. if you would like me to, i will heat wrap the hot side, apply an acid etch primer to the cold side and paint it to match the color of you car, along with 4 coats of clearcoat. I have about $200 worth of heat wrap that is still brand new in the box with the metal zip-ties, i have the 1" and 2" rolls ,to do this, i will require a 50% deposit, and i will post pics when its done, then upon receiving the remainder i will ship it out to you.

if you would rather do it yourself, i will just include the heat wrap and acid etch primer in the box, either way the price is the same. i have to get rid of this asap.

also, i will include an 03-04 dual a-pillar attachment (attaches to the stock a-pillar). it comes black, but has either dye or spraypaint to match the interior if you have something other than black.

Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 07:55 AM   #2
Road Trip!
Region: Louisiana
Re: tma turbo piping (hot and cold side)

bump, im doing the paint and will consider some custom painting on the visible cold side at no extra cost, he has the stuff to do the job right.the paint WILL NOT peel.
SimplyOrange is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted