Eleanor C-pillar panals For Sale! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-12-2004, 12:11 PM   #1
Eleanor C-pillar panals For Sale!

I now have to give up this project, i don't have the money to finish these panals; I don't have the money for a paint job. My loss is your gain. Right now they are preped and ready to go. I have one layer of dupli-color silver so I could get an idea of what they would look like on my car. When you receive them they will be sanded down, and preped ready to go, or you can choose to detail them more. I had them on my car for about 1 1/2 days. To buy them from jmsproducts you would have to wait up to two months to reveive yours and spending close to 500 dollars!!!!! and in addition, over 6+ hours of prep work, (they don't come preped from the manu.) They are not in mint condition, but great condition. These are sold as is! Believe it or not, the fitment is different for each car, thats from the manufacture and from experience. Installation is easy! I got them on within ten minutes for each panal. Asking 300 plus shipping. I'd also take trades. front spoilers, cobra wheels(plus cash!), performance..... If you have any questions or want more detailed pictures, only email me at quicksilver_stang@hotmail.com
burnthis is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted