WTB pi heads - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-07-2008, 02:40 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
WTB pi heads

Looking for a set of PI heads, don’t necessarily have to have cams, but would prefer. Please pm me or call cell. Thanks.

504-292-3818
Cobra GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-07-2008, 04:10 PM   #2
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Re: WTB pi heads

What car is this for? Or are these as a secondary set of heads for the 01 motor you have?
Old 12-07-2008, 05:10 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Yes sir, they are for the 00/01 what ever year it is. I’m just looking to start porting them for a later date. At the rate things are going I might be able to have them ready for the swap. I think I have everything to do the swap, I don’t know what your schedule is with the holidays coming up, but if ya’ll are still willing to help that would super. Are ya’ll still getting together a Hooters next weekend; I want you to see the Cobra? Let me know. Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-07-2008, 05:50 PM   #4
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Yeah, hooters is still on and we can figure out a time for the swap if you come up for that.
Old 12-08-2008, 02:01 AM   #5
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to modular2valve Send a message via Yahoo to modular2valve

hey chip, i know i havent gotten back to u about those heads, ive been running around alot lately but ill call billy about those heads tomorrow to confirm he has them.

96 GT- Who knows what's in it.
modular2valve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 09:18 AM   #6
Road Trip!

taylor, if i get the car im looking at, the heads will be for sale shortly after, because im going to go with the trickflow on an aluminum block forged bottomend, pretty much the same shortblock i used to have except with trickflow 2v heads and a 1 million shot
SimplyOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 09:39 PM   #7
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to modular2valve Send a message via Yahoo to modular2valve

i also have a set of non pi heads sitting up now u can have, i dont need them since they been sitting up. they can be ported to be some nice heads. alot of the sn95 guys are doing this as well. billy doesnt have a set at this time but is supposed to pick up another car this week so he will let me know.

96 GT- Who knows what's in it.
modular2valve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 10:53 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Gabe,

I really want pi heads, I am probably going to go ahead and put big valves, guides, and deck them. When we get the 96 motor out I am going to maybe put together a stroker. I know the thing is power adders now, but back in my day it was compression, I know a little something about that. Trey won’t go for the down time if I pull the pi’s I have and do them. I want to take my time and see if I can get numbers out of them what some of the other advertised stage II and III’s are flowing.
Old 12-08-2008, 10:56 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

SimplyOrange,

I heard that it won’t be till February or March till the Trick Flow heads will be available, and a $2300.00 price tag. When will you know if you are getting the other car? Are you going to wait till the Trick Flow heads come out before you sell them? I also heard there is a waiting list for them, hopefully you’re on it, and how much do you need for them? Are they all stock?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Classified Forums *20 Posts Required* > Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted