Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Shifter Gaskets

2K views 16 replies 5 participants last post by  Matt@StangMods 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I am the newest advertiser on the board and I wanted to say hello. Check out my shifter gaskets if you are tired of the excess noise and vibration coming from your transmission after installing an aftermarket shifter. You will never have to mess with RTV silicon again. Thanks guys, let me know if you have any questions and I'll be happy to answer them.

#2 ·
I have these gaskets for my pro 5.0, made my install so much easier, and there in barly any noise coming from that area. Vibration isnt as bad as stock too!! Highly recommend these.

#5 ·
I am using your gasket for recommended item for my install how to

#7 ·
not yet, it will be on this website when i finish it, and Brent gets up a how to section

#16 ·
Hey guys, got a new site that will be up soon. www.shiftergaskets.com is the domain. Big thanks to Brent for helping me with everything :D I plan to add alot of other things on the site including customer testimonials, a more detailed how-to, and maybe some video clips of my gaskets in action. Right now gasket sets are $8 shipped but soon prices will go up slightly to help recover some advertising costs. Any questions, please ask.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.