2007 GT release date? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-29-2006, 01:08 PM   #1

Region: Pennsylvania
2007 GT release date?

This is my first post here so I apologize if this has been asked already, but I did a search and could not find anything. I ordered an '07 GT back in mid-April. The dealer told me that according to his Ford rep the '07's will be out in late July 06. Has anyone heard anything about the release date to verify this. It's like I'm 5 years old again waiting for Christmas morning to come.

On a side note, this will be my first Stang since I sold my '67 for some college funds when I was 18 which was also 18 years ago. When I first saw the '05s I thought "Man they did it right this time." Although I have some good ideas that would have made the appearance even more classic and retro.
GTHorsePower is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-29-2006, 01:12 PM   #2
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Re: 2007 GT release date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTHorsePower View Post
This is my first post here so I apologize if this has been asked already, but I did a search and could not find anything. I ordered an '07 GT back in mid-April. The dealer told me that according to his Ford rep the '07's will be out in late July 06. Has anyone heard anything about the release date to verify this. It's like I'm 5 years old again waiting for Christmas morning to come.

On a side note, this will be my first Stang since I sold my '67 for some college funds when I was 18 which was also 18 years ago. When I first saw the '05s I thought "Man they did it right this time." Although I have some good ideas that would have made the appearance even more classic and retro.
I would guess it would be the late july/august time frame but I can't say for 100% sure. I do know the 2007 GT500s are starting to trickle at dealers with the majority starting to arrive in late july/august. So, I would say that could hold true for the GTs as well.

And...welcome to the site. Be sure to stick around. Good times. :beer:
Old 07-02-2006, 05:06 PM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Texas
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302
Re: 2007 GT release date?

There's a few people out there that have already taken delivery. You should hear something pretty soon. It just depends on how many people ordered ahead of you (and also some other things such as options, etc).

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT