05 Mustang V6 Windshield and Radio Problems! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-15-2010, 06:11 PM   #1
05 Mustang V6 Windshield and Radio Problems!

hey this is my first time post and i'm not big on intros.... so... hi!

yesterday my radio stopped working and today i tried to turn my windshield wipers on and they wouldn't work either!

i have been reading other posts about this problem, but none say what the problem is.

and yes i have checked all the fuses and pushed them in all the way to make sure they weren't loose

all help is appreciated

this is another thread i've seen with my same problem

CBurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 09:32 PM   #2
Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Re: 05 Mustang V6 Windshield and Radio Problems!

Hmm sounded like to me it was the wire came un-plugged on that forum. Off the top of my head, I'd check the connections to the motor should be near the cabin airfilter to make sure nothing has chewed at it. Everyone here knows a lot. I don't have the Haynes manual with me, or I'd look it up.

Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 11:07 PM   #3
Legacy Member
Region: California
Send a message via AIM to MonteCitan
Re: 05 Mustang V6 Windshield and Radio Problems!

It might help to check a few fuses to see if the element is blown, fuses don't typically back out of their spots when they blow and open the circuit..

I could be wrong, but there are fuses in both junction blocks, under the hood and the dash one -

I believe F56 is the underhood one, and F20 and F 6 are located in the passenger fuse panel

Not sure if the wiper is tied into either of these fuses, though - It could be a coincidence

Also, yeah - check for loose connections near the cabin air filter, as noted above..
2012 IS F Blue IS F Sport
2006 Mustang V6 wannabe
MonteCitan is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT