mods for my 07' shelby gt - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-01-2011, 11:06 PM   #36
Loc: Austin,TX
Region: Texas
Re: mods for my 07' shelby gt

Originally Posted by cdavis View Post
I just joined and am also interested in mods for '07 Shelby Gt. This thread has been very informative for me as well. Instead of posting a new thread with the question I have, I thought about just adding into this. Recently both my exhaust pipes were damaged and I am looking into what type of exhaust to get? I have been browsing through STRAIGHT THROUGH / RESONATOR MUFFLER AXLE-BACKS and CHAMBERED MUFFLER AXLE-BACKS. Do you know what the make and size of the original exhausts are on '07? Any help would be most appreciated!!

Which part of the exhaust was damaged?

DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 10:31 PM   #37
Region: New York
Originally Posted by DDTCM

Which part of the exhaust was damaged?
The hanger on the right and the left chamber looks as if a can opener tried to open it. about a 2 inch hole! going with new set: Flowmaster chambered axel-back

cdavis is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 2005-2010 Mustang GT